Wanted to feed my addiction.....

Turquoise

Check this out....i'm at work and my lunch time arrives, so i was thinking of going to the beverly center (mall) and have a stroll by the MAC store for my lunch and MAYBE GET some new stuff.
Well as I was going to my car i was looking for a money so i can pay the parking at the mall i couldn't fine one dollar in my car or in my purse.........so i was trying to fine change in my coin purse and to see if i can round up a dollar.........i was sooo fustrated i only managed to round up 70cents i was sooooooOOO bummed
ssad.gif

And thats how i know i have a MAC addiction
thud.gif

I'm i alone on this one?

MiCHiE

NOPE! I went to Sephora one day, about a week and ½ ago. I wanted to treat myself to a NARS e/s duo. So, I picked up Surabaya and walked around a bit. I got over to the UD display and began to wonder....
"Do I have my debit card?"
I had pumped gas earlier and put it in my jacket pocket! Only thing was....I wasn't wearing that jacket...
I knew I had cash, but not much....But, I went to the checkout anyway to ask how much the total w/tax would be. It was like $32 and some change.
I had just over $33 in my purse. THANK GOD!

Isn't that sad?!?!? I love the color, but I really felt dirty, and like a drug addict walking back to my car.

The girl gave me a ton of samples, though.

Turquoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
NOPE! I went to Sephora one day, about a week and ½ ago. I wanted to treat myself to a NARS e/s duo. So, I picked up Surabaya and walked around a bit. I got over to the UD display and began to wonder....
"Do I have my debit card?"
I had pumped gas earlier and put it in my jacket pocket! Only thing was....I wasn't wearing that jacket...
I knew I had cash, but not much....But, I went to the checkout anyway to ask how much the total w/tax would be. It was like $32 and some change.
I had just over $33 in my purse. THANK GOD!

Isn't that sad?!?!? I love the color, but I really felt dirty, and like a drug addict walking back to my car.

The girl gave me a ton of samples, though.

Thats funny....I'm telling you its an addiction.
graucho.gif

macslut

I am driving next week to a mall that is about 8 hours away from me. They have a freestanding MAC store. I am not telling my mom that that is one of the main reasons that I want to go to that mall. It is King of Prussia, by the way.

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut
I am driving next week to a mall that is about 8 hours away from me. They have a freestanding MAC store. I am not telling my mom that that is one of the main reasons that I want to go to that mall. It is King of Prussia, by the way.

YEAH FOR KING OF PRUSSIA MALL.
cheerleader.gif
That mall makes me have lotto fantasies. Oh how I miss the grandious malls of the NE.

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
I returned groceries once so I could buy some makeup. oh my god im horrible...

rofl.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif
lmao.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:

LoL!! I didn't know you could return groceries.
lmao.gif

Deirdre

Is there something like a methadone program for MAC Addicts? We need to start a MAA. I justify it by saying, "a smoker spends as much on cigarettes, as I do each month on makeup, so, it's okay. I may be addicted, but it's only making me prettier."
greengrin.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:

LOL i have sold some of my GOOD clothes on ebay so i could buy makeup. im horrible too dont worry! like i tell my husband, at least im not on crack! hehehehe!