watermarking your photos

fancyfacebeater

first of all forgive me if this is the wrong forum to be asking this in.

Ive noticed that a lot of ladies have watermarked their photos to show that theyre theirs. Ive unfortunatley had the problem of ppl stealing my makeup photos in the past so i think this might be a good idea. Anyone know how to do this? hope no one says i need photoshop =[
th_dunno.gif

user79

Well you don't need Photoshop, but you do need a photo editting program. I'd try GIMP, it's the free copycat of Photoshop.

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

Actually, if you host your pics on Photobucket, you can edit the photos there and add a tag to them. That might the only way to do it without additional software.

yupitzTara

if you use photobucket, you can edit your pictures on there. there's a text feature, and you can do other things too. Also, all the stuff is on the site so you dont need to already have a photo editor or anything like photoshop.

aeroSOUL

you can download GIMP2, I forgot the website, but it's a free download. it's much like photoshop, minus the cash$$$$

Nox

I would probably get acquainted with Photobucket, since it it's free, you can have all of your album directories there, and there is the option to edit your photo (including watermarks).