well that certainly gave me a good laugh before going to sleep

urbanD0LL

so i was looking for tutorials on how to apply bronzers and i came across this video , the funny part is around 1:07

YouTube - How to Apply Makeup for Women of Color : How to Apply Bronzer to African American Skin

th_LMAO.gif

sofie1507

lol! i find that the expert village videos are all very weird in their own way..or have some element of stupidity. there was one where the woman insisted on powerering the lips too and treated the client really roughly.lol she was almost manhandeling the client!

MiCHiE

^Right. Those videos are the worst. The ones that "explain" nail enhancement techniques and applications make me cringe or wanna throw something at the screen.

urbanD0LL

LOL their videos are not the best . And there's another one about bronzer and someone made a comment saying the MUA could be more gentle , and when I looked at the video she was stippling the hell out of the model's face , I couldn't stop laughing

BloodMittens

"And on the neck..." ~applying bronzer to the cheeks still~

WTF!?! Seriously!?!

"Except this brush is crap!" XD!

Corvs Queen

Don't even get me started on Expert Village's videos for Clogging. Stupid, stupid woman from waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in the day. UGH!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
LOL @ the editor for this xD

Right! That's the first thing I thought. Why would they put that on there? And who posted it to YouTube. Where is the quality assurance?