what am I doing wrong?!

perpetuallycute

I have normal to oily skin (oily in the t-zone) and my skin usually doesn't require much special care.
I use
neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser
the body shop sea weed scrub 2x a week
and I moisturize with moisture fix? lotion - I got it out of the try on pac. I love it so far (except the absence of sun screen in it)

My skin looks ok - but my chin is awful. I don't understand it - I keep breaking out there.
Is there anything I can do?!

thanks,
mia

diesel

Using Witch Hazel as a toner solved all my skin problems - I had similar issues before I started using it. It's about $2 at the drug store or grocery store. You might try different cleansers/moisturizers as well, it's a bit of a haul before you find the right one.

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Using Witch Hazel as a toner solved all my skin problems - I had similar issues before I started using it. It's about $2 at the drug store or grocery store. You might try different cleansers/moisturizers as well, it's a bit of a haul before you find the right one.

thanks
I've been using witch hazel for awhile now - so I don't know what the deal is. Its always been a problem, but it just seems extra bad presently. Oh well, the search continues
greengrin.gif

PnkCosmo

I would try the Oil Control lotin instead of the Studio Moisture Fix.

Try using a salycilic product on your chin area nightly. Try to get one that has at least 2% salycilic.

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
I would try the Oil Control lotin instead of the Studio Moisture Fix.

Try using a salycilic product on your chin area nightly. Try to get one that has at least 2% salycilic.

thanks - I might switch after I finish this one.
I've been using tehe neutrogena spot treatment all over my chin - but I think I"m going to look into the joey new york chin relief? something or other in addition to that

kare31

I used to get a lot of chin breakouts and one thing that helped my skin was to stop touching it during the day. I had never realized how much i sat with my chin cupped in my hand, or my fingers touching the side of my face. The oils in my fingers would get in there and clog my pores.