What are your must have Mac Eyeshadows?

naayla2012

When I first started my collection i made sure I had a few different shades of each colour, or like a light green, dark green, black with glitter and a matte black.

mango13

Bronze, Expensive Pink, Cranberry, Satin Taupe, Amber Lights, Antiqued, Woodwinked, Coppering, Star Violet, Twinks, Gorgeous Gold, All That Glitters, Folie

All of these work pretty well with green eyes and Antiqued looks especially pretty with green eyes and so does Deep Fixation but it's LE ( I think some retailers still have it in stock though like Macy's) and if you're looking you might want to check out Hidden Motive LE aswell ( From Moody Blooms).

You may also want to check out some paint pots like Indianwood, Constructivist and Vintage Selection.

Hope this helps!!!

emmxbee

Cranberry - it would look gorgeous on green eyes (it works well on my brown eyes as well though), especially going into Autumn/Winter.
Soft Brown - it's not available here in the UK (I got it in America) but it's a nice matte warm eyeshadow that I use as a transition shade.
Omega - it's a lot cooler toned than Soft Brown but is also a good transition shade. It's also really versatile (i.e fill in brows, contouring, etc).

I also really like Humid and Deep Truth.

I'm more of a one shadow wash of color person, so I enjoy those that have a certain duo chrome quality. Woodwinked and Silver Sun are my favorites ATM, I love the way that Silver Sun brings out the green tones in my eyes!

AnitaK

I always seem to reach for all that glitters, expensive pink and amber lights.....cranberry is gorgeous as well.