What can we do to make the forums/site better??

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I enabled multi quote to test it's functionality in the new "skin" that will be going live shortly. I can confirm it indeed works, but you won't have use of it until we switch over the new look.

I wanted to stop and say thank you to Janice for all of the hard work and money she puts into this site, much out of her own pocket along with 1 other helping her. Thank you also Dawn for all of your hard work. This is a huge site that has so many wonderful things and if it wasnt for you Janice it wouldnt be this nice. Thank you for all of your hard work. I run a website selling pigments and that's hard and I know keeping this site up and going is 10 times harder. So again thank you...sometimes people don' realize how hard and time consuming it is to run a site which is why I like to donate what I can even though I dont need to since I have whats needed to go into the forums. Thats not the point, it's about wanting to help keeping a good thing going and taking/helping hopefully some pressure off your back
thmbup.gif
Specktra is a family and we all stick together
yes.gif

aziajs

I would love if you could get notifications that a specific user has made a new post in the "x" thread/forum, where you can decide which forum or thread you'd like notification from. For example, there are members who post FOTDs that I love. Would it be possible to get notification everytime "user a" starts a thread in the FOTD forum?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I wanted to stop and say thank you to Janice for all of the hard work and money she puts into this site, much out of her own pocket along with 1 other helping her. Thank you also Dawn for all of your hard work. This is a huge site that has so many wonderful things and if it wasnt for you Janice it wouldnt be this nice. Thank you for all of your hard work. I run a website selling pigments and that's hard and I know keeping this site up and going is 10 times harder. So again thank you...sometimes people don' realize how hard and time consuming it is to run a site which is why I like to donate what I can even though I dont need to since I have whats needed to go into the forums. Thats not the point, it's about wanting to help keeping a good thing going and taking/helping hopefully some pressure off your back
thmbup.gif
yes.gif

Thanks!
winkiss.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
thmbup.gif
yes.gif

Thanks for your kind words Cheryl.
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I would love if you could get notifications that a specific user has made a new post in the "x" thread/forum, where you can decide which forum or thread you'd like notification from. For example, there are members who post FOTDs that I love. Would it be possible to get notification everytime "user a" starts a thread in the FOTD forum?

I'll have to research this request further, but currently you can subscribe to a forum by clicking Forum Tools > Subscribe to forum . HTHS