What did you buy today?

Pink_minx

Share your big or little shopping sprees that you bought today or during the last month!

I bought....

Both tops or dresses, you can wear it either way (i just need to buy a dress slip dont want to be all c-thru! Both 4rom Urban Outfitters...yes im getting ready for the spring and summer hehe couldnt resist.

And this gorgeous green necklace! from Freepeople

mistella

I've bought wayyyy too much stuff this month and it's not even the middle of the month yet. I think I have $60 left on my credit card!

$300+ at MAC (and that's with my 40% discount!)
2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of silver heels
2 sweater dresses
9 Fyrinnea eyeshadows
NARS blush
magnifying mirror, joico kpak, paul mitchell styling gel, sorme lipgloss, eyelashes

Katja

Let's see:

3 tops from Abercrombie
2 MAC e/s
Post Secret Book
1 hair accessory
A bench for our foyer
Strawberry Mochi ice cream!!!
greengrin.gif

And that's all. I'm not much of a 'spender shopper'. I am saving for school.

spectrolite

I've been naughty this month. Why does it feel so good to be so bad!

- 5 silk dresses
- 2 silk skirts
- 5 new lipglosses
- 4-5 new nailpolishes
- A new makeup bag yay!
- A new mirror for my makeup area
- Mac blot powder
- A 48 colour eyeshadow palette
- Another palette with 12 shadows and 4 lipsticks woot!
- Some really really nice smelling soaps x 3 (mango, lime/cardoman and vanilla/coconut)
- A new hard drive
- Some really cute Turkish tea glasses x 4
- 3 new silver pendants
- 2 silver rings
- 1 massive silver cuff

I took some foto's of some of the goods
greengrin.gif
Ahhh nothing like a little retail therapy!

Katja

Spectro: Where in the world did you buy those silk dresses?? OH MY, they MUST be mine.
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Spectro: Where in the world did you buy those silk dresses?? OH MY, they MUST be mine.
greengrin.gif

I bought them here in Melbourne at my work. Most of our clothing is manufactured for us in India from old/recycled saree material so each piece is pretty much a 1 off. I go crazy buying up the clothing because each item I see that is particularly beautiful, I MUST HAVE
smiles.gif
And we get a really good staff discount!

geeko

chinese new year is coming. And i don't own any bright red dresses...i decided to step out of my comfort zone and buy a bright red striped dress for chinese new year.

reddress3.jpg

reddress2.jpg

reddress1.jpg

i know this dress might look a bit corny to some of u...but i wan something different from what i usually wear.

~LadyLocks~

Spectro: Love that style!!! Everything is soo pretty and right up my alley!! Do they have an online store?????

Anyway, this is what I recently baught...

untitled.jpg

And from MAC:
Sultress Eyes (not sure if I like, I think Imma exchange)
Amazon Eyes (for my mama)
Vital Spark l/g (for my mama)
Adventuresome l/g (such a pretty color, my new
heart.gif
)

I just did my taxes so I should be getting my return in a few weeks so I'm waiting till then to go on a spree...yay!
cheerleader.gif

I went on a mini spending spree at the 15dollarstore.com at around 2:45 this morning. A small sample of I bought......
4120_1_1711_pth.jpg

4119_1_335_pth.jpg

4037_1_12_pth.jpg

4069_1_419_pth.jpg

I bought 2 more pairs of sneakers, two more blouses, and another dress (I think
hmm.gif
)

ritchieramone

Today I bought this ...

... and tomorrow I'll have to return it as it's way too big. I was in too much of a rush at lunchtime to be able to try it on and there was only one more left which was way too *small*!
weeping.gif

I also bought these earrings - I love the deer ones!

Apart from that, I've not bought much this month - some Moonbathe stuff, L'Anza CP Anti-Aging Conditioner, SFX hair dye. However, it was recently my birthday, so lots of lovely things have come my way including Tarina Tarantino jewellery, a laptop and, my favourite, a brilliant book about the Munsters!
clap.gif

SELFstyled

I'm just waiting for my new shoes to arrive!
greengrin.gif

Michael Kors 'Dubois'
korss1021316906_201x396.jpg

Oh and I also bought some OPI polishes:
I'm Not Really A Waitress
Lincoln Park After Dark
Silk Negligee
My Private Jet

Other than that I really haven't found anything worth splurging on. Don't you hate that?

rnsmelody

that dress is so pretty! i want one too! where did you get it from

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
chinese new year is coming. And i don't own any bright red dresses...i decided to step out of my comfort zone and buy a bright red striped dress for chinese new year.

reddress3.jpg

reddress2.jpg

reddress1.jpg

i know this dress might look a bit corny to some of u...but i wan something different from what i usually wear.

xiahe

well, it was more like yesterday but i didn't really buy much b/c i didn't have that much money on me...

pCHIC1-3864540v380.jpg

$19.99 @ Charlotte Russe

CITRUSLARGE.jpg

THESE!! haha $10 @ B&BW Works, they're soooooo yummy! they're LE tho so i better go stock up haha

i also bought some antibacterial soaps @ B&BW for my apartment-style dorm...they're having a 5 for $15 deal (not as cool as the 5 for $10 but hey, you still save money!) and i bought:
* deep cleansing in Sparkling Peach & Mango Mandarin
* foaming in Cherry Blossom, Black Raspberry Vanilla & Moonlight Path

*AND* for dinner (lol)
Sushi-Plate5.jpg

MMMMM SUSHI
eyelove.gif
but i had different stuff...a raw yellowtail / green scallion roll (honestly my favorite) then i ordered a roll called a citi roll with raw yellowtail, tuna & salmon with green scallion in a roll with tobiko (flying fish roe) on the outside, SOOOO GOOD...and i traded like 3 pieces of those with my friend for 3 pieces of his spider roll (soft shell crab). i honestly could eat sushi every day haha

makeba

i purchased way too much makeup in the past week! but hey its been a ME week. i purchased.
Mac studio fix NW40
expensive pink e/s
pearlizer (warm)
lipglass
penny shadestick
structural brown paint
ambering rose blush

a second eyeshadow that i cant remember the name of. So i am done for about two weeks
smiles.gif