What do you think about Specktra's new look?

mena22787

ok, since this was bumped up...

is there a way to put it on the new 'fixed' version and still have the links change colors when you click on it? cuz i'm still using the old version (even tho the new one's waaaaay prettier), but when i look at, say, fotds, i use the mousewheel to make the link pop up in a new tab and the link changes color so i know later on that i've seen that fotd, but w/ the new version this doesn't happen. is there a setting i can change???

Janice

Links do change to an almost black color in this skin. It might not be easily discernible, but they do change color.

Shimmer

Janice...you know what I love about this skin? It's not so bright it's painful on the eyes. I've seen some blogs and websites where the color is like PABAOOWWW!!! and cornea searing. This particular theme is really easy to read. Thank you
greengrin.gif

Janice

Thanks for the compliment Jamie! Nice to know some are enjoying the new look now that's it been out for a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787

is there a way to put it on the new 'fixed' version and still have the links change colors when you click on it?

Ah hah! I re-read your post and realized you were speaking of the fixed skin in particular which made me realize this setting might not have have been changed. Indeed, the links were staying the same color in the fixed version. This has been addressed and you should be able to see the links will change color once visited! Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Wenzdai

NVMD.. it fixed itself after a while.. honestly i dont know whats new and what isnt so i like it.