What do you think about these shoes?

xsnowwhite

So i was shopping around today and i went into famous footwear and saw these boots:

ff_ib51458.jpg

I thought they were absolutely so cute and i tried them on and theyre pretty comfortable too. Anyways i was just curious as to opinions on these. I didnt buy them because Im the type of person who has to think something over before i buy(but at the same time I will buy something spontaineously
th_confused_new.gif
).

What are your thoughts?
What would you wear them with?
thank you for opinions/feedback!!

Simply Elegant

I personally wouldn't wear them but I think they'd go well with jeans. Just not a skirt because I don't think they're long enough.

COBI

I like the bottom (heel, toe and main part of the foot). But the fold-over reminds me way too much of ankle boots from when I was in junior high (mid- to late- 80s), so I wouldn't actually wear them.

But that's the beauty of us all having different styles and taste.

righteothen

I like them. They would go well with jeans/pants, and maybe a really long skirt (really depends on this one. I know I have one that would work, but that's just me).

The fold is a little much for me, but as the person above me stated, that's just my taste. If you like them, and you can think of ways of using them (and can afford them, but this is obvious), I say go for it ^_^.