what do you think the likelihood of the scarborough city center mac store having this

rayne.

i'm looking for the older design of the quads but the only local mac i have is a counter. i usually go downtown to the eaton center to get quads but i'm in no physical shape to go down there for the day (i have surgery booked in 3 weeks for my knee; my knee cap is too small for my knee joint so it just sits there & it's extremely painful). i've seen the display for the new quads (the ones being released in july for the annual bay collection) & i hate them.

i would call but i have a horrible lisp that sucks on the phone & i would hate to make the drive out there (30 minutes on the highway) just to find out they don't have them.
ssad.gif

i also want to go there to b2m for eyeshadows since my counter won't do it (only lipsticks) but imo i think it would be rude just to come to b2m & not buy something.
th_dunno.gif

MzzRach

Could you perhaps get a friend to call your local counter (since you are not comfortable making the call) and make sure they have them and then can put them on hold for you? Might be an option.

And you can definitely visit a counter just to B2M - I have done it many times.
yes.gif