What is Meagan using on her face???

Entice

her face is gloooooowing, look at her cheekbones, bridge of her nose and inner eye corners...I have a feeling it's Nars Albatross. What do you think?

megan_ford_danger_club_pictures.jpg

clubdream2dangerandmeag.jpg

reesesilverstar

I'm convinced it's just her skin... She's blessed with that skin!

But, do you get that kinda glow with a powder? I'm thinking it would be a cream of some sort. It looks way too natural.

Tahti

I must know what this is! She looks absolutely amazing, I'd love to have that kind of glow!

MissResha

megan is gorgeous, but c'mon. she wears makeup just like we do lol.

she probably has access to really good stuff too, or hell, it might be something we all can get our hands on.

chocolategoddes

She's definitely using very emollient skin products. That mixed with good skin equals that sexy, glowy sheen she seems to have.

She's also using a lighter foundation/ concealer to highlight her face to make it look brighter.

I hate her. She's too pretty.

couturesista

She is glowing! Random question, why is she taking pics with that FRUIT LOOP DANGER? I guess she's trying to get some of the glow too!

Macnarsandlove

Honestly that how I look after a few hrs. I just blot my nice and chin and it looks the same. I have oily skin but really invisible pores so it looks more like a
"glow".

try using a cream blush with small shimmer. prescriptives has the magic powder and cream. That looks really good esp. on WOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
She is glowing! Random question, why is she taking pics with that FRUIT LOOP DANGER? I guess she's trying to get some of the glow too!

And that what I was thinking the same thing. Meagan must be on the d-list cause I know Danger didnt move up.

meela188

Meagan's skin looks amazing. it does look like she uses strobe cream and i also see that she is using a lighter foundation in the center of her face for a highlight. there is slight contouring, a nude lip, and a silver smockey eye. Meagan is Gorgeous

gildedangel

It HAS to be something cream or liquid based, I would guess benefit moonbeam or NARS albatross. The lighting is really working in her favor!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Random question, why is she taking pics with that FRUIT LOOP DANGER? I guess she's trying to get some of the glow too!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Danger looks a mess in these pics compared to Megan who looks like a friggin barbie doll.

I'm also thinking Megan doesn't wear a lof of powder. I get a similar look to my skin if I just do moisturizer and foundation with a little Fix+

Entice

You guys are too funny..and it has to be more than just her skin, just look at the reflected parts of her skin and inner eye corners (outside of the makeup).

Entice

Okay ladies..I just got word that it may very well be the MAC strobe liquid that she has on... I'm definitely going to pick up a bottle this weekend as well. Here's a swatch a friend made for me.
2a8p8pv.jpg

2r5ueyt.jpg

TISH1124

^^^ I agree...and I am sure alot of that crazy was for TV ratings....For the Love of Ray J....really now!

Also...If you have Astral Rays GlimmerShimmer try using that as highlighter