What makeup items do you collect?

Ziya

I thought I was the only one that collected crap!! ahaha I collect MAC blushes..I can't even stand to buy them in the pan form!! I like the packaging for some reason...<incredulous at self> LOL

kariii

eyeshadows and lipsticks
smiles.gif

User49

Well I have more pigments than anything else. And as they bring out lots of limited edition ones it keeps me busy! But I'm also a sucker for packaging so if mac bring out anything different I want it (like the lure collection, moonbathe collection, neo sci fi collection ect ect)...

I also collect the mac post cards and any mac related book I can get my hands on at work!

But i do have a lot of eyeshadows and lipsticks too! But piggies are my favorite thing! :0)

tigerli17

It was eyeshadows in the beginning but now it's pigments - especially, it seems, the vials as thats what I seem to have most of. I didn't think I had an addictive personality till I got caught onto MAC. Now it feels like I want everything I can get my hands on!

nunu

I guess i'm boring because i don't really collect an item, i just buy what i like. But i have a feeling that i might get into the habbit of collecting msf's.

fingie

Pigments. I rarely even use shadows anymore, except for like...Carbon/Black Tied and thats only because my Dark Soul piggie hasn't arrived yet from a swap ;P

Shadowy Lady

I don't really collect a particular item. I buy eyeshadows, pigments, or lip products that I like. I guess the only thing I come close to collecting are the amplified lipsticks from MAC, that's because I love the texture and the colours are so saturated
smiles.gif

emeraldjewels

I collect everything at different times, i'll see a youtube video on paint pots and I go mad buying as many as I can get my hands on, then the next week i'll read a blog or something and jump ship, going crazy for whatever the product is.

To sum it up, I would say I collect makeup! lol!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Nothing. It causes too much pressure and unnecessary spending.

iagree.gif

I used to be into "collecting" solely for the sake of being able to say I had all of this or that, and that's what I think about collecting.
Soooo, I don't collect anything really. I have a ton of eyeshadows, but I don't consider myself collecting them. I buy what I like, and I use everything I buy.
No pressure, and I'm happy.
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I don't collect anything. I have a predilection for particular types of beauty products like blushes and eye shadows. But I just buy what I like.

ladybugz07

MAC piggies & MSFs and OPI nailpolish...

Although, I feel "collect" is a strong word to use here - the preciouses must all belong to me, but I use them!
winks.gif

Zoffe

MAC Pigments. Not that I'm a "collector" who wants them all ('cus that's pretty much impossible
winks.gif
) but I looove pigments and buy quite a lot
winks.gif