What shall I dooo?

Verient

This is my hair...(hoping the picture works)
5255_147446384504_702334504_3195481_7492710_n.jpg

I know the picture isn't ideal, but you can see the colour and the boring cut. I really want a change. My hair is very very thin. The top is naturally straight with some wave at the ends.

xx

gildedangel

I think that it would be cute if you dyed it to a light brown and cut it to shoulder length with some layers put in. I have really thin hair too and I find that layers help me look like my hair is a little thicker. Was there anything specific that you do or don't want to do with your hair?

Verient

Thanks. I don't really mind what I do but I'm not sure about cutting it short yet and I am really worried about dying my hair incase it gets damaged and any thinner. But good ideas...will consider the brown
smiles.gif

MK09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verient
This is my hair...(hoping the picture works)
5255_147446384504_702334504_3195481_7492710_n.jpg

I know the picture isn't ideal, but you can see the colour and the boring cut. I really want a change. My hair is very very thin. The top is naturally straight with some wave at the ends.

xx

I really like your hair color.And your very pretty.I think you would look gorgeous with a Victorias Secret type hairstyle.By that i mean long layers with some face framing or perhaps even side swept bangs.And if its the color you want to change i wouldnt go darker i would go lighter blond maybe not an allover lighter blond but blonder highlights throughout.But to be honest i really like your hair color.You have this naturally pretty look
smiles.gif

Verient

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK09
I really like your hair color.And your very pretty.I think you would look gorgeous with a Victorias Secret type hairstyle.By that i mean long layers with some face framing or perhaps even side swept bangs.And if its the color you want to change i wouldnt go darker i would go lighter blond maybe not an allover lighter blond but blonder highlights throughout.But to be honest i really like your hair color.You have this naturally pretty look
smiles.gif

Thanks.
I have a side swept fridge atm I just don't really do anything styling wise with my hair because I don't exactly like the style and I'm not sure a fringe suits me. If you look at my hair colour..I think it's too bright? I love colours which have no golden tones in them, almost dull? I'm not sure how to explain it. What do you think? x

MK09

Quote:
Thanks.
I have a side swept fridge atm I just don't really do anything styling wise with my hair because I don't exactly like the style and I'm not sure a fringe suits me. If you look at my hair colour..I think it's too bright? I love colours which have no golden tones in them, almost dull? I'm not sure how to explain it. What do you think? x

I dont quite get what you mean by thinking your hairs to bright.I dont think its too bright at all.What i do when im bored with my hair and want a change but im not too sure what look i want.I either buy a hair style magazine like Sophisticates or just look online for hairstyles i like.Or even just skimming the glossy mags lol But you always have to take into account that just because a hairstyle looks amazing on one person doesnt mean it will look good on you.So when im looking for styles i like online and in the magazines ill look for hairstyles on woman with my face shape and a similar hair texture to mine.That way you will get a better idea of how that hairstyle would look on you.

Also besides magazines and browsing for looks online there are websites that have Virtual Hair Studios.There quite fun actually lol You just have to load a photo of yourself and then you can play with different hair looks and hair colors.One website lets you try on celebrity hairstyles.Ill post links to two different ones for you to have a look at.The first link is to InStyle and the second is MARIE CLAIRE.You might like to give them a try.And if you would rather not do that you can still look through there hairstyle catagory to see if theres looks in there that will inspire what you want for your new look.I hope this is somewhat helpful
smiles.gif

Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - In Style

Virtual Hairstyles and Makeovers - Virtual Salon - Marie Claire

ShortnSassy

Quote:
Thanks.

do you mean you like more cool, ashy colors? this means that there is not much warmth to them and they are more blue-based (think cool burgandy or champagne or platinum blonde). i think you would look stunning with a cool blonde color and some highlights and lowlights... a little bit of both will give your hair more dimension and make it look thicker. also, i wouldn't worry about your hair getting "thinner" if you color it. in fact, getting highlights usually makes your hair feel thicker because it roughens up the cuticle.