What to pair with Crest The Wave e/s?

User42

Hi everyone!
I ended up getting Humid and Satellite Dreams to pair it with, a green and a purple
smiles.gif
But I love those colors with other eyeshadows as well haha
smiles.gif

CoralBlast

funny thing i just used it yesterday and i did
mythology-inner and outer corner of the lid
crest the wave -in the center of the lid
i used magnetic flields on the bottom lash line but you could substitute that with a light hand of carbon.

it was really pretty and i think in the summer it would be even more awesome because the shades were warm.
you can do the same using satin taupe,trax and woodwinked instead of mythology.

User42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
funny thing i just used it yesterday and i did
mythology-inner and outer corner of the lid
crest the wave -in the center of the lid
i used magnetic flields on the bottom lash line but you could substitute that with a light hand of carbon.

it was really pretty and i think in the summer it would be even more awesome because the shades were warm.
you can do the same using satin taupe,trax and woodwinked instead of mythology.

I'll try that tomorrow! Sounds lovely
smiles.gif

Cinci

I would pair it with Kelly Green Pigment, or Wondergrass e/s.. Infact, I just bought crest the wave today to wear with exactly those colors.

hawaii02

I've used Crest the Wave on the outer half, Off the Page on the outer and lined with UD's Peace es. I liked it for summer!

User42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I've used Crest the Wave on the outer half, Off the Page on the outer and lined with UD's Peace es. I liked it for summer!

I love pairing it with orange colors! Thnx!

joneskat84

Crest the wave looks nice with satin taupe... It was in the stowaways quad last summer and that had a shimmery light highlight and a navy color as well and it looks great. I know you don't care for blues but it still looked nice with st
smiles.gif