What was the hot ticket Barbie item at your store?

TM26

I am just wondering what was the hot ticket Barbie item at your location (excluding the doll). Here is was the Pearl Blossom beauty powder. Sold out in two hours, and yes I was lucky enough to get one
clap.gif

amoona

At our counter it's been Springtime Skipper (I grabbed two yay!) and Moth Brown (grabbed one). I came back to the counter after class to pick up a sharpener for my lip liner and they were telling me that they had so much stuff on hold for people coming in to pick up those two colors. Now I kinda want an extra of each one lol.

Chloe2277

I just got back from my counter and scored the last Don't Be Shy blush. They said that was the first item to sell out.

beyondhope1024

I got at my nearest MAC store this morning right when it opened and I know that Rocking Chick lipstick was already sold out (I'm assuming from the unveiling event on Sunday). Not sure about any other products.

franimal

at the san jose store this morning, they sold out of rocking chick, malibu barbie and the pink beauty powder within a half hour.

ginger9

I just got back from my local MAC PRO store - they sold out Playful, Malibu Barbie, Sweetness and one of the light pink l/s, I believe it was Style It Up also the Pearl Sunshine BP gone!! People are seriously going nuts for Barbie. I was lucky enough that the department store MAC Counter upstairs had everything the PRO store was sold out on!
cheerleader.gif

divaster

The girl this morning accidentally gave me Playful instead of Springtime Skipper e/s! I will have to go back tonight and exchange it, otherwise I'm worried it will be gone! It'll be interesting to see if anything has sold out.

Holly

At the freestand store, both beauty powders, mothbrown, playful, and don't be shy were gone. And I got there at 11!

Luckily the bay still had everything *whew*

XjennaX

I went and got Springtime skipper and Whistle today. They were almost sold out of Malibu Barbie L/G, Don't Be Shy blush and Rocking Chick L/s.

coachkitten

The freestanding store had everything but the barbie doll and Rocking Chick lipstick. I really wanted that lipstick too! I will just have to wait for Nordy's on Thursday.

Katial8r

I arrived at my Mac counter (The Bay-Southgate) at 11:30. Loves Pink Glimmershimmer and both b/ps are sold out.

ellesea

By 10:30AM this morning (the BLoor St location opened at 10AM) there were about 4 Springtime Skipper e/s left. They were saying that'll probably be the first item to sell out.

At the counter I went to, I was told I was the first person to buy anything from the Barbie collection which is odd cause I was there at 1:30ish. It was funny though cause the MAs were busy and when people were asking about the collection, I was the one telling them about it.

calbear

My store ran out of Rocking Chick and Beauty Burst and at the time that I left there were only two Playfuls. Some stuff we just got more of - like Moth Brown.

divaster

I just bought the last Rockin Chick at the Hollywood and Highland MAC store. I wanted a backup but they only had one. They were also sold out of Malibu Barbie l/g and according to the MA a few other items but he did not elaborate. I was surprised they still had items out that were sold out. There was another e/s that I wanted from an older collection after I saw the tester out, and he said that was sold out too. Why do they still have it out?? Oh well. At least I've got everything from the Barbie collection I wanted now!
cheerleader.gif