whats your absolute fav...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyInPink101

flat iron?

&

and curling iron ?

and why >_> lol

i kinda asked a similar question b4 but i kinda limited myself 2 like 3 irons.. instead, im curious as what irons everyone else uses, any brand
smiles.gif
lol​

xphoxbex

my fav flat iron is a chi. i love it b.c it heats up fast, makes my hair smooth, makes my hair stick straight, and it helps me do my hair fast. only bad thing, is its really expensive.

my fav curling iron is hot tools because it holds my hair on the barrel tightly, and my curls last long. and its on sale at ulta. orig. 54.99 now its only 17.99 and theres a 20% coupon right now
smiles.gif

prppygrl69

I have a Sedu.The best thing.I had the CHI but it fried my hair.The Sedu...i can walk outside in the humid air(i live in Louisiana) and it won't frizz or go back curly.I got it off Folica.com.Think it was $118.

gypsiebabie

i absolutely love my chi iron...it's pretty humid where i live and my hair doesn't get frizzy when i step outside with this...as for curling iron...i absolutelly love my jilbere titanium curler from sally's...it heats up really fast and and holds a curl all day long...=)

SparklingWaves

My hair is naturally wavy. I have actually given up on flat irons. I have yet seen a flat iron that can stand up to this darn humidity. ((Sigh)) Chi did a good job initially. I had to blow dry my hair straight, put on products and then use the iron. My hair just doesn't want to go pin straight. I gave up.

MisaMayah

I love my GHDs they've lasted me 4 years now, I use the widest ones. They heat up fast and make me hair super straight.

Curling irons, it would be my Babyliss pro ceramic. I have them in 3 different sizes. They're used by professionals. They keep my curls in & last the whole day, even the next day. They heat up fast and to a high temp (25 settings).

I do want to try the Enzo Milano ones next though

CantAffordMAC

i'm currently using a Champion flat iron from school. it works good, but I'm gonna buy a new one soon.

I love Hot Tools curling irons. They are inexpensive but work great.

V15U4L_3RR0R

I don't own a curling tong. Howver I do have straighteners. I use Carmen ones. They heat up superfast and get really hot which is good on thick hair like mine. Also leaves my hair super soft and shiney. And they only cost me £25 I think.

clamster

My CHI broke after a year. I only used it a few times a month and now it's dead!!! I had a corioliss that lasted and worked really well for a few years but after I remolded my bathroom the workes didn't treat it well so a plate chipped. I ordered a Sedu from Folica so can't wait to try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.