where are empty pallets purchased?

meiling

well, i guess the title pretty much explains it;
where are empty pallets for e/s purchased?
i didnt see them on the mac website and i'm not sure where else to look.

YvetteJeannine

In any MAC Freestanding/PRO store (not counters, though)...OR placing an order via phone thru MAC PRO (unless you have a MAC PRO card, you cannot purchase thru their website). They are $12.50 USD
smiles.gif

duch3ss25

^ you can buy this from ebay but w/ the s&h, it goes close to $20 at times. you can buy a 15-pan ($12.50) & a 4-pan (3.50) with this.

i agree w/ YvetteJeannine, get it from the store if you can. if not, order by phone at 1-800-387-6707. they'll usually ask you if you have the ppid card or not. they're really nice & helpful. i get most of the new collections & backups by phone these days. hope this helps!

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
^ you can buy this from ebay but w/ the s&h, it goes close to $20 at times. you can buy a 15-pan ($12.50) & a 4-pan (3.50) with this.

i agree w/ YvetteJeannine, get it from the store if you can. if not, order by phone at 1-800-387-6707. they'll usually ask you if you have the ppid card or not. they're really nice & helpful. i get most of the new collections & backups by phone these days. hope this helps!

I don't have a Pro card but I really am interested buying some of the MAC pro pigments. Is it possible to order them by phone? or is it not possible for Nonpro-members?

TIA for any response!
smiles.gif

xiahe

you can get empty palettes at the MAC PRO or freestanding stores...E.L.F. also has quads for $1 that you can buy or you can order from their website (http://www.eyeslipsface.com) that fit MAC eyeshadows. Stila also sells empty palettes that also fit MAC as well but they're pricey. personally, if you can find the E.L.F. quads, get them!!!