Where can I find these shoes?

haleylovesMAC

I found the most amazing shoes, in a picture, and I would to find them. If any of you know, please tell me.

2uj2hrd.jpg

tepa1974

Stacyadams.com has this style of shoe (look under the Classic tab) but it's for men. You might fit into one the smaller men sizes. Hope this helps!
winks.gif

joey444

Wow, I had these shoes in high school! Funny how all styles seem to come full circle. When I got them way back when, I got them at Wild Pair. They were also online at DSW.com this past fall. HTH!

mizzbeba

I remember those from elementary school back in the late 80's/early 90's! I had them in all black though with colorful shoelaces.

Darkness

I'm not sure where you would get the exact shoes in the photo, but try doing a google search for Black & White Gangster Style Oxford Brogues. I have some but with a stilletto heel. Also try some goth/alternative websites/shops.
yes.gif

haleylovesMAC

You all have been such a big help. I did the search, and I found a LOT of option. The matter now is finding an affordable, size-10, option, haha.

TISH1124

I bought a pair of Steve Maddens like that last year...But those are cuter ....I hope someone knows...I love them! Would go so great with my hats lol

haleylovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I bought a pair of Steve Maddens like that last year...But those are cuter ....I hope someone knows...I love them! Would go so great with my hats lol

Yeah, I found this really awesome shirt that they would look really cool with. It is the shirt Michael Jackson wears in the "Beat It" video when he is on the bed.

TISH1124

I have about 6 fedora hats and they all have Black or white in them....I hope you find them....I would throw on a black vest a white T, my hat and those shoes ....lol

Simply Elegant

I saw them, some with heels though, at a lot of places. Nine West, Aldo and a few other places had them, but this was last year.