Where can I get a nice jacket??

CantAffordMAC

Hey guys. I just ordered a jacket from oldnavy.com which i'm really upset about, because I wanted it in brown
on530250-01p01v01.jpg

I really wanted another jacket in addition to that one, because every year I only have one coat and they wear out quicker. Plus I just want another one.
I'm looking for something like this
on529376-02p01v01.jpg

But in black. Old Navy only has red. I've been to burlington coat factory, but I'm not even sure if they have something like this. Is there any place online (or a store) that has inexpensive ($100 or under) peacoats in many colors?? Thanks a lot.

CantAffordMAC

lol i haven't really tried anywhere. i've looked at old navy, bcf, and thats about it. i don't get out too much because I have to get a ride everywhere, thats why its somewhat easier to shop online.

Thanks guys!

Hilly

American Eagle usually has rockin pea coats...try Ebay too. I got mine from there
smiles.gif

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lol i haven't really tried anywhere. i've looked at old navy, bcf, and thats about it. i don't get out too much because I have to get a ride everywhere, thats why its somewhat easier to shop online.

Thanks guys!

Have you tried h&m? I noticed u live in Jersey (me too :yay
smiles.gif
I got mine from there last year and its a good quality with nice lining.

silverbelle282

i just got a coat like the red one you show, in black, from ny and company. it is 109 on sale, but i got 30 bucks off it because of a coupon thing they had going (they ALWAYS have sales and coupons). anyway its really cute, with lining and everything. DEFINITELY check out nyandcompany.com i think thats the site
smiles.gif
happy shopping
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
Have you tried h&m? I noticed u live in Jersey (me too :yay
smiles.gif
I got mine from there last year and its a good quality with nice lining.

actually I did. I was just there sunday and they don't have a big selection of coats. i tried on a shorter pea coat and it looked kind of dumb. lol.but thank you!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle282
i just got a coat like the red one you show, in black, from ny and company. it is 109 on sale, but i got 30 bucks off it because of a coupon thing they had going (they ALWAYS have sales and coupons). anyway its really cute, with lining and everything. DEFINITELY check out nyandcompany.com i think thats the site
smiles.gif
happy shopping
smiles.gif

can u show a picture of the one u got? I'm on the website now and they have some really cute ones!

user46

american eagle! i got mine from there recently and i LOVE it. it's over 100 dollars though ... mine was originally 119. but i found a promo code online and it look like 25 dollars off. just google "american eagle promotional codes" and you should find something. HTH