Where to get UDPP in Singapore?

Doowop

I don't think Singapore sells it, but are there any online Singaporean websites/sprees where I can get it?

alien21xx

I've tried to find similar sprees/websites from other Singapore-based beauty forums but haven't had any such luck. I'm not sure but I think there is UD in KL, though I've always just bought my UDPP from eBay (there are some reliable sellers who still sell it at pretty ok prices)

Doowop

I don't have an online account to pay for stuff bought over the net so I can't go to Ebay..do people there accept payment upon meetup?

alien21xx

Some sellers on eBay who are based in Singapore would entertain this, but all these sellers I've encountered are US-based so I've always used Paypal. If you're considering getting an online account, maybe you can try that out.

If you travel around Asia Pacific a bit, maybe you can try to see in malls of other countries if they have UD? I'm going to Manila end of this month, so I'll try to keep a look out for a counter for you, if you'd like.
smiles.gif

silverblackened

Sometimes you can also find people selling one or two in other Singapore-based forums; I got my first bottle off a lovely lady in one of those.
smiles.gif
I might know someone who can get some for you if you're really interested; PM me if you like!

fattycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien21xx
I've tried to find similar sprees/websites from other Singapore-based beauty forums but haven't had any such luck. I'm not sure but I think there is UD in KL, though I've always just bought my UDPP from eBay (there are some reliable sellers who still sell it at pretty ok prices)

Can you give me some reliable sellers' names ??? Cause I'd like to buy it

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattycat
Can you give me some reliable sellers' names ??? Cause I'd like to buy it

You can try makeupmaniacs or sweaterfreak. I've purchased from both of them the same UDPP full-sized bottle. At the moment, makeupmaniacs is selling two bottles at S$25.94 (equivalent) each.