Where to post Items for sale?

LoveMyMakeup

I have a few MAC items I would like to sell, where or how can I post them here?

Do I need to pay?

Sorry, I couldnt find the answer nowhere.

nez_o

scroll down to the bottom to the sell/swap forum, you may not have enough posts to see it, I think you need 30 or 50.

gildedangel

At the moment you need twenty posts and 2 weeks with an account. It is free as well!
smiles.gif

MomOfTwoInTexas

Does anyone know how to get back very old posts? My account is almost 2 years old, but I haven't posted in over a year. Would love to post my items for sale..... if I could just get back my old posts
cry.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfTwoInTexas
Does anyone know how to get back very old posts? My account is almost 2 years old, but I haven't posted in over a year. Would love to post my items for sale..... if I could just get back my old posts
cry.gif

You might need to restart all over again.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfTwoInTexas
cry.gif

The only posts that are "removed" from Specktra are old Clearance Bin posts. Otherwise, anything that is posted should still be here.
Also, please keep in mind that post whoring to gain access to the Clearance Bin is not allowed.
Thanks!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
At the moment you need twenty posts and 2 weeks with an account. It is free as well!
smiles.gif

The guidelines changed 12/1/09
It is now 30 days and 50 posts.

CandeeNova

Quote:
Originally Posted by nez_o
scroll down to the bottom to the sell/swap forum, you may not have enough posts to see it, I think you need 30 or 50.

thanks! i was wondering where it was! :)