Which MSFs are the least sparkley/shimmery?

Shimmer

Porceline Pink and Stereo Rose are the two that on me appear least 'sparkly'....
Might wanna stay awaaaaay from Naked You though....if you don't like looking like a disco ball.
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Porceline Pink and Stereo Rose are the two that on me appear least 'sparkly'....
Might wanna stay awaaaaay from Naked You though....if you don't like looking like a disco ball.
smiles.gif

My NY hardly has any glitter. There is almost no silver veining, but I am not complaining!
smiles.gif

lianna

I would say Stereo Rose, So Ceylon and Porcelain Pink. Not as much shimmer as the others though PP has this iridescent effect.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
My NY hardly has any glitter. There is almost no silver veining, but I am not complaining!
smiles.gif

I'm one of the few who actually loves NY, because mine's like yours. But it's apparently a common complaint that it has too much glitter.
smiles.gif
LUCKY US!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
I'm one of the few who actually loves NY, because mine's like yours. But it's apparently a common complaint that it has too much glitter.
smiles.gif
LUCKY US!
smiles.gif

I know, I love mine!
smiles.gif
You're right, lucky us!
winks.gif

Shawna

Quote:
smiles.gif
LUCKY US!
smiles.gif

Mine's the same too. Hardly any glitter, just a nice bronzer shade
smiles.gif
And I second So Ceylon and PP for being the least glowy.

asraicat

the older MSFs were glowy & dewy w/o being sparkley. from the pics it looks like the shimpagne being re-released soon will have the glitter veining but i really hope not

kaliraksha

Agree about petticoat... I am able to buff the little glitter out with the 187 and am left with a nice glow

xBROKENxHEARTSx

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkatz
If you don't like shimmer, wait for the non-shimmery MSFs coming out in a few weeks.

I'm planning on doing that, but I want to try some of the other MSFs too

bellaetoile

i find that all my MSFs are shimmery. i thought that was the general poingt of them. the new ones, the non-shimmery ones, might be up your alley. they're going to be almost like a mineral powder, i guess..

xBROKENxHEARTSx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
i find that all my MSFs are shimmery. i thought that was the general poingt of them. the new ones, the non-shimmery ones, might be up your alley. they're going to be almost like a mineral powder, i guess..

well I don't mind shimmer, I just hate it when you go out and you reflect things, lol, it make my face look fatter, but the new ones I think I heard they were supposed to give you that "glow", like after you exercise, without the sweat of course, if that's true I'm getting like 7