Which Nars blushes are matte?

Undercover

Hi,

I don't have a sephora near me, so I want to order a Nars blushes from online. I'm reading the descriptions for each of the blushes, but am not exactally clear on which ones are matte (no shimmer or glitter). Could you guys please help me out and let me know which ones are matte so I could decide what color goes best on me between those?

I'm an Nc42-43 and was thinking of getting Nars Madly blush and Cactus Flower blush creme. (are these matte?)

THANKS!!!

sweetlikecandy2

madly has some shimmer but the particles are very tiny so you cant see any sparkles

dolce vita is matte, gilda & gina are matte (very similar to orgasm)

cactus flower is matte as well... exhibit A is gorgeous too and also matte

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlikecandy2
madly has some shimmer but the particles are very tiny so you cant see any sparkles

dolce vita is matte, gilda & gina are matte (very similar to orgasm)

cactus flower is matte as well... exhibit A is gorgeous too and also matte

cactus flower isn't matte actually. But amour as well is matte and matta hari

MzzRach

Mata Hari is a bright warm matte pink. Zen is a matte beige.

Madly is not matte, it has a sheen/very soft shimmer to it. Gorgeous.

Undercover

Thanks for your replies! I have so many shimmery blushes, so I wanted a natural matte blush. I've heard such good things about cactus flower, but is it too shimmery or filled with big glitter chunks?

So from above I've gathered that these are the matte Nars blushes:

dolce vita
gilda
gina
exhibit A
amour
matta hari
Zen

are there any more matte that have been missed? And any ideas on which one of these would look more 'natural' on my nc42-43 skin?

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover
Thanks for your replies! I have so many shimmery blushes, so I wanted a natural matte blush. I've heard such good things about cactus flower, but is it too shimmery or filled with big glitter chunks?

So from above I've gathered that these are the matte Nars blushes:

dolce vita
gilda
gina
exhibit A
amour
matta hari
Zen

are there any more matte that have been missed? And any ideas on which one of these would look more 'natural' on my nc42-43 skin?

amour and dolce will looks most natural and possibly zen. I only have gina, gilda, dolce and mata out of that list and I find dolce very flattering and even, gilda...or is it gina? I often get these two mixed up. I won't amour though, I hear its very pretty and natural and i am an n45 ish but i match mufe number 65 perfectly so may the same colouring as you. I just stop getting mac cause they oxidize heavily on me and breaks me out like mad!

charmaine 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonmac
I think desire is also matte? But i might be mistaken

yup desire is matte, bubble gum pink