Which shade of Maybelline Dream Matte Powder would be good for NC20-NC25 skin?

mareep

I am typically an NC25, but on the more paler side of the spectrum and I was wondering which shade of dream matte powder I should use. I think I would be a Medium in terms of MAC's blot powder too... I want it to be pretty sheer and not change the color of my face/foundation or other makeup
smiles.gif

I also heard the dream matte powder is very similar to mac's blot powder
greengrin.gif
can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance!

SweetBabyBern

I'm also NC20-25 and I use Dream Matte powder shade Beige/ Medium 2-2.5. Yes at first glance in the pan it looks too dark and maybe even a bit orange but it really isn't. It's so finely milled that it blends beautifully and manages to provide enough coverage for "good skin days". When I tried any of the lighter shades above the Medium range they really washed me out. Word of warning, this shade is always sold out when I hit CVS so try Walmart or Target. Bigger selection and shade range too.
Hope this helped :)

xsparrow

I bought Medium 2-2.5 and it was wayyyy too dark on me (NC30 during the summer too!) I'm an NC25, and I feel you should try a shade lighter than medium!

SweetBabyBern

Oh no! That's no good. Sorry to hear it was too dark for you. Well no mater what shade you try keep your receipt. There is no point being stuck with an off powder.
PS I use the flat top ELF brush to apply it and buff it in. If I used a puff it would deposit way too much product.