white eyeshadow as a base ?

reesesilverstar

Yea, I got a HUGE ridiculous container for $5.99 and the little ones were $3.99 in the store by me and the color selection ain't too bad.

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk. You need that. It's $3.

I love that pencil, it works when i'm tryna get a crazy insane color. With this pencil you really have to blend it out nicely before putting a shadow on top.

Holy Rapture

I was trying to find the NYX Jumbo pencil on cherryculture. But, all I could see was Jumbo lip pencil!
th_dunno.gif
Umm, am I missing something ?
th_confused_new.gif
I can only order online coz we don't have NYX here ...

chubby5734

You should definately wear a primer because I'll pick up your eye shadow color much vibrant. No to the white eye shadow on the bottom

Cyclothymic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I use udpp followed by Ben Nye Clown White in a thin layer... It makes colors pop right out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
I go to a costume/theatrical store and it's sold for about $4.99 and come in a variety of colours.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
oh yes, less than 5 bucks! cant beat that
greengrin.gif
gracias chica

An alternative to Clown White is Mehron Color Cup in white if you don't want to buy such a huge container. It comes in a small container containing 0.7g of product and costs between $2 to $3 at any costume/theatrical supplies store. I have both this and Mehron Clown White Lite (2 oz size which I found to be too much). They are essentially the same thing.