White Frost vs. Crystal Avalanche

cheryl

I really want a white eyeshadow. Which one is more versatile/do you like better? White Frost or Crystal Avalanche?
TIA!

User67

It depends on how white you want it. Chrystal Avalanche is very bright & white, while White Frost almost has an iridescence to it, so it's a little more versatile.

ForgetRegret

Crystal Avalanche is one of my favorite highlights for my brow and inner corners. If you use a big fluffy brush (224) it will give you a nice wash of color, instead of a "HOLY CRAP YOU'RE WEARING WHITE EYESHADOW!!!!!" look.
smiles.gif

heavenlydemonik

I looooooove Crystal Avalanche. I use it as a highlight for my brows almost every day. And like what ForgetRegret said if you use a fluffier brush with it (I use 227) it's not a super bright white.

cheryl

Thank you for your replies! I was leaning towards Crystal Avalanche just because I love Veluxe Pearl finish

dolcedaniela

I received white frost in my makeup kit - I'm guessing because it's so versatile. If you want something a bit more bold and frosty/shimmer then you'll love crystal avalanche.

Honey xOo

Crystal Avalanche is beautiful! If the veluxe pearl finish is your fav I would def get it! You'll love it
smiles.gif
It's also really great under other shadows to help them pop so pretty.