• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Who's that lady? *picture heavy*

Tsunami Rose

I got this idea from the "Who's that lady?" MAC face chart. Now I don't have the colors they used so I improvised.
greengrin.gif

Products used:

MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Paint Pot in Fresco Rose
MAC Eyeshadow in Da Bling
MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-A-Tint
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow in Rose Blanc
MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
Moisturizer by Revlon
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Cheap $1 Black Liquid Eyeliner
Sexy Curves Mascara
MAC Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
MAC Blush in Love Joy
ELF All Over Face Stick in Toasted
NYX Lipgloss in Burgandy
All brushes where by ELF mostly. Only non where my foundation brush which is no brand, my 129 and my fluffy paint brush.

1. Start with a fresh prepped face. Prime your lid. I used Bare Canvas paint and waited a bit for it to dry before continuing. Then I used a piece of tape to get a kinda cat eye.

1.gif

2. Add a pink base to your lid . I used Fresco Rose paint pot. Any pink base will work.

2.gif

3. Layer Da Bling on top of the base with a flat shader brush (ELF).

3.gif

4.png

4. Using either Cork or Tete-A-Tint and a crease brush (ELF) apply to the inner crease blending out the harsh line of the Da Bling. (I used Tete-A-Tint)

5.png

6.png

5. Use Espresso e/s and a crease brush again and apply it to the outter crease. Attempt to blend out any harsh lines.

7.png

8.png

6. I used another crease brush and applied my highlight- Rose Blanc. And blended it down.

9.png

11.png

7. Using Carbon e/s and a crease brush apply it to the outer v and just above the crease. You can then use more Espresso to blend out that harsh line.

12.png

13.png

8. Remove tape and blend out the harsh lines or leave if you wish.
greengrin.gif
I don't like harsh lines at all so I blended it out really well but I forgot to take a picture of it so yeah.... LOL.

14.png

9. Add a kind of thick line of Carbon to the lower lash line. I am using the ELF concealer brush to do this. I love to use this brush to put color on the lower lash line because it is stiff and makes a thin line.

15.png

16.png

10. I forgot to take pics of this, but add eyeliner, mascara and line your waterline with black. Oh and fill in your eyebrows! I used Espresso e/s

11. Put on your fav foundation. I use Revlon ColorStay and I like to apply it with a powder brush that is really full and fluffy and I like to think of it as my 109 but I'm sure its no where near it. I add a couple of squirts of moisturizer to the foundation and mix it on an old CD.

17.png

It kinda looks like an upside down Mickey... weird.

18.png

12. I set my foundation with transluscent powder by Rimmel so I don't get all shiny. I use a big fluffy paint brush.

20.png

13. Theeeeeeeeeeeen I try to contour. I don't know how good I am yet tho. I use ELF's all over face stick in Toasted and draw a line from my ear down to where my cheek starts.

22.png

Then blend it out.

23.png

14. Apply my Love Joy blush to the apples of my cheeks using a 129 brush.

24.png

15. Add a little bit of MAC's Gold Deposit MSF to gimme a nice subtle glow. And then blend it all out with a kabuki brush.

25.png

26.png

16. Final step! I added a little bit of Burgandy lip gloss by NYX. I didn't do much else because I'm not used to wearing lip products very much but I thought it went well with the look. Kinda vamped it up.

27.png

And you're done! Now cam whore time!!

28.png

30.png

29.png

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
greengrin.gif
CC is appreciated.
th_DANCE.gif