Whose makeup are you obsessed with lately...and why?

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I've been liking Juliet Darling/Samaire Armstrong's make-up in Dirty Sexy Money recently. In the show at least, she has a pale complexion and always wears an adorable shimmery pink blush. Her eye make-up always looks pretty too, though it's the cheeks that always catch my attention!

Annoyingly, I can't find a decent head and shoulders shot of the mu I mean, but it's super-pretty.
yes.gif

I love her cheeks too! I liked her makeup in Stay Alive (hated the movie tho lol)
she's so cute and her cheeks are so juicy I wanna bite 'em!
tn2_samaire_armstrong_2.jpg

pinkstar

Hayden Panettiere - For her flawless natural look
Rihanna - For her funky & edgy look
Lindsay Lohan - Minus her constant orange tan, I like the way her eyes always stand out, and her cheekbones.
Pussycat Dolls - They always look so sexy!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I've been liking Juliet Darling/Samaire Armstrong's make-up in Dirty Sexy Money recently. In the show at least, she has a pale complexion and always wears an adorable shimmery pink blush. Her eye make-up always looks pretty too, though it's the cheeks that always catch my attention!

Annoyingly, I can't find a decent head and shoulders shot of the mu I mean, but it's super-pretty.
yes.gif

aww i love her makeup i think shes so pretty, i know her from back when she was in the O.C.. im such a huge O.C addict i was so upset when they stopped it
ssad.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstar
Hayden Panettiere - For her flawless natural look
Rihanna - For her funky & edgy look
Lindsay Lohan - Minus her constant orange tan, I like the way her eyes always stand out, and her cheekbones.
Pussycat Dolls - They always look so sexy!

i agree with you on all of those
thmbup.gif

MisaMayah

Like A LOT of people I am LOVING Kim K's make up
Rihanna too and PCD
I also love a lot of the HIN models make up too..mostly because i have similar skintones to a lot of them so its great to see what they do with their makeup!

iheartangE

Niecy Nash!!! She always has FLAWLESS makeup and I love her retro style and the flowers she always wears in her hair
smiles.gif
She is FIERCE! Case in point:

Niecy%20Nash-SGG-066323.jpg

Goooorgeous.