Why bubble wrap is a good thing.

MAC_Whore

Your hands are covered in the blood of dead pigments. Tragedy!
weeping.gif

faifai

I buy a lot of BPAL perfume oils online, and the imps (samples) come in tiny glass vials. One time I got one from lj sales that was just thrown in a padded mailer, no bubble wrap, no tape, no nothing, and naturally it arrived crushed. When I could smell the perfume before I opened the mailbox, I knew something had gone wrong.
ssad.gif

I hate it when people don't seem to have enough brains to figure out that glass in a plain envelope + envelope traveling hundreds of miles thrown in with other heavy mail = potential disaster. How hard is it to buy some bubble wrap, some tape, and make sure the stuff you send arrives safely? That is part of your responsbility as a seller.

It was good that you opened the dispute, I've seen people get scammed and then by the time they figured it out, the 30 days or 45 days or however long it is had already passed. Then again, I've also seen people get scammed, have Paypal rule in their favor, and still not get any money because the scammer already emptied the account.

I hope things work out for you! And, it is entirely within your rights to specify that you want your Coco Beach sample bubblewrapped and safely packaged so it doesn't arrive in a cloud of sad, shimmery powder like Maroon did.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Oh god I know EXACTLY how you feel. I bought I whole lot of pigments form one person, opened the bag, thought to myself hey thats a cool teal colored bag... yeah you guess it, pigment EVERYWHERE! At least I managed to salvage some of mine. That sucks being such a HTF color too. That blows big time!