WOC and white eyeshadow?!

MACandie2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
The only thing I wear solo on my lid thats in the white fam. is shroom ..it leaves my lid w/ a nice sheen to it...I can't wear pure white on the lid..as a base..most def. hmm ..wont look right on me..just it being the dominate color.

theres this lady at my job ..she wears like a white cream base smacked from her lashline to her browbone(what ever it is ..its no good,because it crease like hell)..and its not neatly applied either..now she has a white ..PURE WHITE extensions in her hair..like cornrolls...anywho she's really darkskin like..nc60 (if there was such a color)...wearing pure white..everything everyday ..and she's like odd ..her teeth..are silly like ("IT" the clown guy) looking.. guess they stand out, because she wears this orange/red lipcolor..I treat her with respect..because who am I..but I do wonder why she does that??..but she soooo ultra sweet ..so I block my "WTF?" thoughts out of my head.

th_LMAO.gif

th_LMAO.gif

th_LMAO.gif

MACandie2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesong
Only for the inner corner
smiles.gif

I use a NYX white color jumbo pencil (can't remember the color right now) as a base.

the name of the color is milk. angeec03 uses this color as a base in most of her youtube videos.

MissResha

i just got back from Ulta. I was looking for a really good white shadow and i ran into Urban Decay's Yeyo. WOW!! the texture is really velvety and the color payoff is excellent. SERIOUSLY try it. its a really really strong white and shows up better than any white shadow i've ever tried. its so worth the price tag. but then again, shopping at ulta you get money off if you go there often, so i only paid like 11 bucks for it. best white shadow ever IMO hands down!! my seach is over
greengrin.gif
yay

MissResha

hell yea! im gonna go back and get the black one. but dang, i may have to start buying UD's single shadows now. i never really paid them much mind, but they're sooo pigmented, and i really love the texture.

bsquared

The only white shadow I have is Crystal Avalanche and I wear it just as often as any other color, lol. I like bold makeup.