WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

TISH1124

^^^ I just keep repeating...Do Not touch your Christmas gift Cards until BBR....I want to much stuff from this collection and I refuse to spend one penny over the $230 g/c I have

Cocopuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ I just keep repeating...Do Not touch your Christmas gift Cards until BBR....I want to much stuff from this collection and I refuse to spend one penny over the $230 g/c I have

I am with you Tish! I got gift cards for Christmas. I just did 2 l/g from Dame Edna. BUT.....i think I will be spending more than $230. I LOVE the entire collection!!!!

MACaholic76

We've had this collection at our counter for a couple of weeks already (in the backroom) and I finally got to play with it. EVERYTHING is gorgeous! I am not a big fan of the MSFs but these look...ummm interesting. They are like the regular MSF Naturals but with a hint of color and really really finelly milled shimmer (if that makes sense). I think we are supposed to get all 3 of them.
th_dunno.gif

But I'm mostly excited about the e/s. They are truly beautiful!

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

Right. I have one for $100 and one coming from my boss for dogsitting. Not sure how much but whatever it is, it's that much less I have to put in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
I am with you Tish! I got gift cards for Christmas. I just did 2 l/g from Dame Edna. BUT.....i think I will be spending more than $230. I LOVE the entire collection!!!!

Same here. I added mine up and it was $280 without taxes. could be more when I finally get there and try them l/s out. I'm in deep deep trouble.

LatinaRose

I'm saving for HK and really trying to branch out into other brands, so I plan to skip this collex. If there's a lippie or e/s I really really want, I'll B2M for it.

allison1998

Right now all I am planning on getting is

Deep Shade e/s
Henna e/s
What A Do lipstick
Quick Tease l/g

and maybe

100 strokes e/s

I may also try one of the MSF.

maketotheup

Wishlist-
100 Strokes e/s
French Cuff e/s
Henna e/s
B-Babe l/s
What a Do! l/s
Blonde MSF
Redhead MSF
oh and maybe Red Devil l/g and the 214 brush

Finally a collection I can get really excited about. EXTRA BONUS: It comes out a few days before my birthday. I know what I'll be asking for.

cupcake123

I just started getting into Mac in November and now I know what it's like to want a collection. I love BBR. So far on my list I want 100 strokes, flip, henna, knight, french cuff, and deep shade. I have $50 gc which will help me with a few of the e/s but wish I could get all from my wishlist.

just_jill325

I can't wait for this collection to come out! I'm getting, and MSF (brunette or redhead..whichever suits me more), 165 & 226 brushes, Deep Shade e/s for sure and if I like Top Knot e/s. I might add the Dame Edna Royal Trio palette too..we'll see!

I can't wait!

TISH1124

I went in for a sneak peek at this collection at the Pro Store today....

The Redhead and Brunette MSF's are so awesome.... Blonde is pretty pink ...but pretty ...more for lighter complexions IMO
I have narrowed down my list to 6 of the 9 eyeshadows...
1 l/s
1 l/g

I can get 6 e/s and 1 l/s or l/g from my B2M and I have a g/c frm Christmas...so I am going to do well as long as I stick to the list I have stated...

The colors are so pretty in person...

and My Mom pre-ordered me the brushes so I'm excited...Love MOM!!

Ange1

I'm DEFINITELY getting the 226 brush, possibly getting top knot e/s,
drools.gif
drooling over the rest, and PRAYING for a JOB! lol I'm already in love with this collection!
thmbup.gif

Ebonyone

I got to see the brushes and I loved them. I'm getting the 214 and 226 brushes only because I don't need another face brush. My MA was sooo excited about these. The 214 will be available perm in MAC stores, but I want it now. I also want Henna e/s and maybe the brunette MSF.

iliang25

I am getting the two MSFs (passing on the blonde one)..marquise I might B2M this and I am thinking about getting henna, femme fi and french cuff. I am in big buying restraints (spent way too much on MU the past year).

Prototype83

I'm no longer getting Henna. On my NW50 skin, it's an almost exact dupe of Sumptuous Olive. I got a chance to look at the entire collection this afternoon. Also, I'm not on the fence w/ Top Knot....i'll try it again w/ a dark blue base to see if I can get it to show better. I will still probably grab the Brunette MSF though.