WOC: How are you wearing Lavender Whip

Miss Virtue

So I've decided to take a chance and go outside my comfort zone!

Although the Cream Team collection did not wow me
th_dunno.gif
, I've been seeing and hearing more WOC going for Lavender Whip lipstick.

So my question is, how are you wearing it? And if possible could you include pictures!
th_wink3.gif

Thanks in advance xXx

michelle79

I use mine with the Ever So Rich glass. I'm usually a neutral, peach, light pink kind of girl so this was stepping out of my comfort zone as well.

I'm not sure if I like it yet. I don't want to return them so hopefully someone would come up with some good combos.

Lavender Whip & Ever So Rich (with flash):

i1wdvb.jpg

w/o flash:

dy2a8o.jpg

aziajs

Here you go:

PC140142-1-1.jpg

PC140135-1.jpg

MAC Whirl lipliner
MAC Nightmoth lipliner
MAC Plum lipliner
(I layered the liners on top of one another)
MAC Opal lustreglass
MAC Lavender Whip lipstick

michelle79

Aziajs, Your makeup looks flawless. I'm jealous everyone can make this lipstick work but me. It's probably not meant to be.
ssad.gif

NLoveW630

I wish I had a photo..I line my lips with Grape Liner...over LW I apply Funtabulous..Yummy
If you WOC don't have this lipstick..you gotta get it..I can't wait till the summer to really rock this at a night club or a night out on the town..LW was made for us..

GlamYOURUs

These have been my favs so far...

Opal lustreglass
Ever So Rich
Comet Blue
Mega lip gelee
HK Fast Friends

MACa6325xi

Lavender Whip sure is pretty, and Aziajs you are wearing the hell out of it in that photo. Can you post the colors on your eyes too?

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Here you go:

PC140135-1.jpg

MAC Whirl lipliner
MAC Nightmoth lipliner
MAC Plum lipliner
(I layered the liners on top of one another)
MAC Opal lustreglass
MAC Lavender Whip lipstick

^^Dayuuummm! You are so fierce. Friggin amazing!
jawdrop.gif
I have Lavender Whip and so far I've only worn it with Ever So Rich gloss. I'm going to have to invest in some of that Opal lustreglass ASAP.

makeba

i got lavender whip along with beet lipliner yesterday! i tried beet lipliner first then layered the rim of my lips with nightmoth. i put on ever so rich lipgloss and then smudged my lips together to get rid of the harsh lip line and i must say it was nice. i tried it again with Plum lipliner and it was sooo soft and cute! you have alot of different options so try them until you find one that is best for you! stay beautiful!

zerin

I wore Lavender Whip with Petite Indulgence creamsheen glass. Looks FAB with a pink touch!

ShugAvery2001

I've worn lavender whip with bbq lip liner too (to tone down the pink/purple) it works too..

I loves it I bought backups i loves it so much.

I'm thinking about getting more of the creme glasses they make me have dirty thoughts....

lilchocolatema

LOL, I was afraid this video would be here. The color looks amazing on us, but in this video it looked OBSCENELY purple. The color looks NOTHING like this in real life, with or without grape liner. It looked great in person, and before I watched the vid in it's entirety I was getting all these comments like "the lip ruined it" and "I don't like the color on you" and I couldn't figure out why. When I saw the pics, I was like
ssad.gif
. So, feel free to view the vid, I was quite happy with the face, but the lips were very off. I do love the lipstick though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
scandalousbeauty is lavender whip in this tut and her lip combo is amazing.
i don't have the balls to pull off lavender whip like that.
YouTube - Tutorial: Blue Brown with A Kick of Lavendar Whip!