WOC: MAC To The Beach

berryjuicy

I was just wondering what your thoughts are on this collection.

Right now my list includes sweet and punchy, sand and sun and get away bronze.

I was wondering what WOC think of Hipness? I'm on the fence with it. I haven't done too well with bright blushes in the past. I'm NW45 for reference.

Blushbaby

I'm skipping it. I already own Humid & Shimmermoss e/s and the lipglosses are dupable for me. I sold my lustre drops from Style Warriors and nothing else takes my fancy.

nunu

I am NC43 and i have Hipness from the Fafi collection. I like it, it's a coral/pinky blush. However, judging from the swatches, if you have Instant Chic and Ripe Peach i don't think you need Hipness. Also, if you have Joyous, you don't need Hipness.

I think i will be skipping this collection as everything looks dupeable. I do want to check out Get Away Bronze but that's about it.

shontay07108

I want Thrills lipstick and Splashing lipglass. I also want Hipness. After that, it's up in the air. I was set on Marine Life, but I don't know if it's necessary now that I want Hipness and I already have Instant Chic. I think it's just the packaging calling.

I bought the Sun Rush drops from style warriors and then returned them, but I don't think I knew what to do with it at the time. I may give it another go.

vintageroses

I want a cream bronzer just because that's my staple for countouring & i'm glad MAC has a cream bronzer! I use to use Stilla's! I want Hipness real bad
ssad.gif
I have Ripe Peach so i'm still trying to convince myself i don't need it!! But the packaging is way too cute! & I won't be able to swatch it before getting it since it gets released so late in Aus
ssad.gif

spectrolite

I bought Hipness when it was released with the Fafi collection and I LOVE it to bits. I'm NW45 and it is not too bright, its a perfect peachy/coral tone and can be as subtle or as intense as you want it to be.

I think I'm skipping the collection.

miss_primer

I just want Hipness Blush so far and I have 2 maybes on my list. I am thinking about Get-Away Bronze Blush and Lazy Day lipstick but they are not must haves. I won't be disappointed if I miss out on them.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I know Hipness isn't going to work for me because I kept eyeing it during the Fafi release. But I do want to look at the other blush and the highlight powder. That's it though.

meika79

I think I'm going to skip this collection. The packaging is cute but nothing is really calling out to me.

jazmatazz

98% sure I'm skipping this collection. There's so many perm items I want right now.

I have Thrills from back in the day (first release), it's almost empty.

Skin*Deep

I scoop up the lustre drops whenever they come out, and the cream bronzers are amazing.......the bronze body oil is nice, I wish it smelled "beachy" though - like coconuts or something......

Soundclash

Skipping this collection also, had some interest in the cream bronzers but just don't need them.

I'll be shopping the perm line for sure.

QueenOfSnark

I'm actually picking up a large portion of To The Beach since I don't have many dupable items in my relatively noobish MAC collection. The eyeshadows and the Funbathing and Thrills lippies look especially yummy to me. I'm intrigued by the Lustre Drops but also a bit hesitant since I have hyper-oily skin and afraid I'll either look super greasy or they'll make me break out. Anyone experience breakouts from them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
I want Hipness real bad
ssad.gif
I have Ripe Peach so i'm still trying to convince myself i don't need it!! But the packaging is way too cute!
ssad.gif

Same here! I don't think I'm anywhere near hitting pan on RP but I love it to pieces. I have a nagging feeling if I don't pick up Hipness I'll be kicking myself later for it.
ssad.gif

misha5150

I plan on getting Firecracker e/s to go with my Coral Crepe p/p and Hipness blush for sure. If they swatch pretty then I'll add Thrills l/s, Funbathing l/s, Get Away Bronze blush, Flurry of Fun and Splashing l/g's to my list. I was interested in the eye pencils until I heard that they smudge within 30 minutes of applying them.
nonono.gif

kittykit

When I first saw the collection the week before, I wasn't so impressed. I somehow went back to buy GAB because I didn't have any bronzer in my collection. I tried Hipness but it didn't look that nice on me. I already have Shimmermoss and Humid.

Notorious19

Right now I am eyeing Firecracker and Sweet & Punchy eyeshadows. We'll see how I feel once it hits the stores.

Soundclash

So I though I would skip but after watching reviews on cream bronzers I think I may pick up weekend.

I'm also on the fence about get away bronze to achieve that glowy bronzy cheek(nw45). Not sure if it compared to Sweet as Cocoa, any help?

missboss82

I'm getting Marine Life, Sand & Sun e/s and possibly Firecracker e/s if it doesn't look too much like Hot Hot Hot.