woodwinked

rosquared

i'm a c4 and i find it difficult to use woodwinked. i love the color, but it seems to be too light for a crease shade for me. am i trippin'?

what can i use it with so i don't look washed out? i got expensive pink to use it with but so far i've only tried ep on the lid and woodwinked in the crease but it didn't seem to stand out enough for me.

any ideas?

thanks!

melliquor

I love woodwinked. I use it with Sweet Sage Fluidline for above and below my lashes, woodwinked on lid, & moth brown on my crease. I am NC25-30. hope this helps.

chocokitty

I'm a C25 and what works for me is to use Woodwinked as a base and use other darker brown colors for the crease such as Bronze or Twinks.

rosquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
I'm a C25 and what works for me is to use Woodwinked as a base and use other darker brown colors for the crease such as Bronze or Twinks.

ooh those are pretty colors - i was checking them out last time i was at mac. thanks!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
ooh those are pretty colors - i was checking them out last time i was at mac. thanks!

I love twinks! i bought it.. any more recs on colors to use with twinks (i don't have ww.. yet) i tried to do a smokey eye with twinks, but now i'm not sure if it looked right. i'm nc37

rosquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
I love twinks! i bought it.. any more recs on colors to use with twinks (i don't have ww.. yet) i tried to do a smokey eye with twinks, but now i'm not sure if it looked right. i'm nc37

i was gonna get twinks to use with all that glitters. it looks pretty! i also think it looks good with motif and/or patina.
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

Woodwinked (on lid), Retrospeck (over Woodwinked), B-rich (inner 2/3 lid), Sable (outer 1/3 lid), Cranberry over Sable & on crease, Dovefeather (contour), Vanilla (browbone highlighter).

ginger9

Great question!

I have woodwinked and expensive pink as well and I'm C35. I love woodwinked but expensive pink looks like poop on me
ssad.gif
any recs on how to use ep?

Btw, I like to pair woodwinked with sumptuous olive and tempting in crease. Also when I do my neutral eye with strong lip look I use vanilla p/m all over lid, blitz&glitz f/l to line and woodwinked in the crease! HTH

Kat

one of my most common everyday looks is woodwinked on the lid and expensive pink in the crease with shroom to highlight!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
i'm a c4 and i find it difficult to use woodwinked. i love the color, but it seems to be too light for a crease shade for me. am i trippin'?

what can i use it with so i don't look washed out? i got expensive pink to use it with but so far i've only tried ep on the lid and woodwinked in the crease but it didn't seem to stand out enough for me.

any ideas?

thanks!

I think the problem is that Woodwinked is not really suitable to be used as a crease colour. It's more of a lid colour, or a neutral base colour. Use something darker in the crease. I love Woodwinked on my lid or on the lower lash line.

*Luna*

I like Woodwinked on the lid with Tempting in the crease. I also like it with Amber Lights on the outter 1/2 of the lid and Twinks in the crease. It's a great and very versitile color. Keep working with it =)