York, UK CCO (Designer Outlet)

MrsB

I couldn't see an individual thread for this store so I thought I'd start one. I'm going for the first time on Tuesday :eyelove: Has anyone been recently and if so what stock was available? Also there seems to be a lot of info on US prices but not so much on UK ones. I'll update this thread with the prices I see on Tuesday :)

LMD84

Has anyone been recently and if so what stock was available? Also there seems to be a lot of info on US prices but not so much on UK ones. I'll update this thread with the prices I see on Tuesday
smiles.gif
ooohh cool! i was thinking about going the following week because me and hubby have some time off work together. let me know if there are lots of pigments! hee hee! :)

ahoythere

Let me know what you find! I just recently moved to the UK and have yet to go to a CCO here. I am thinking about making a pilgrimage to the one in Portsmouth this week, and I am happy to report back if we can start a new thread for that one as well.....
Or maybe start a fresh "CCOs In the UK thread"?

:)

MrsB

ooohh cool! i was thinking about going the following week because me and hubby have some time off work together. let me know if there are lots of pigments! hee hee! :)

I shall make every effort to keep in mind what they have, I may snap a few phone pics to refresh my memory :) from what I've heard CCOs can be quite hit and miss so hopefully this visit will be a hit :)

MrsB

Let me know what you find! I just recently moved to the UK and have yet to go to a CCO here. I am thinking about making a pilgrimage to the one in Portsmouth this week, and I am happy to report back if we can start a new thread for that one as well.....
Or maybe start a fresh "CCOs In the UK thread"?

:)
I think that would be useful. I don't think there has been many recent updates for any of th UK stores ;)

MrsB

Hey ladies :) Back from my little York jaunt, I am very pleased with my little haul :) I got: Mineralised satin finish liquid foundation nc20 Band of roses blush Her blooming cheek blush Vile violet eyeshadow Vainglorious eyeshadow Bright future eyeshadow Bitter eyeshadow Sweet and punchy eyeshadow Sun and sand eyeshadow I seen a row of pigments, lots of perm, and pro eyeshadows, mineral eyeshadows, three types of blush - band of roses, her blooming cheek, hounourtonnes of mineralised powder foundations, lots of kits from tartan tale, lots of prolong wear lip pies, hello kitty compacts, only one paint pot, magically cool powders from VV, a few cremesheens, lots of lipglassses. I seen items in all of those from: Venomous villains Style warriors Dame edna Tartan tale Hello kitty Dare to wear To the beach :encore:

blueglitter

York CCO what i saw

Hey all, for anyone wondering what they have at the York CCO.
I bought -

Antique green pig
Mauvement pig
Bright Fuchsia wonder woman pig
lady justice quad ww
eyelove.gif

crazy cool es
juxt es
lala es
sky blue es
mineralize spf15 foundation
warm thrillseekers tin
white jeanius es
golden crown es
superslick in defiantly feline
ming blue nailpolish

What else i saw

going bananas es
golden rod es
free to be es
creme de violet es
bloodline pig
later pig
family crest pig
violet pig
grape pig
brash and bold pig
old gold pig
pink bronze pig
too dolly quad
all jeanius eyeshadows
all tartan tale eyeshadows
lots of tri-mineralize es
tartan tin with nail varnishes
marine ww pig

thats all i can remember :) definitely worth a trip, i have my reciept if anyone needs to know prices x