Your #1 brand when it comes to bags....

summer6310

LV...LV...LV...
th_worship.gif

I know it sounds sick but for me it is more than fashion, other brand names just don't mean a thing for me. No matter how many people carry the same bags, how many fake versions... nothing beats the authentic monogram.

I can wear WalMart with my Speedy30, it's a childhood obsession
rofl.gif

kenmei

Although I have yet to "graduate" from wearing a small messenger-purse-like thingy, if I were to go out and buy a purse for myself, I would definitely buy Coach. But if I had the money, I would go LV all the way.

Holly

Im really liking LAMB, Marc Jacobs, and Miu miu bags. A few chanel bags have been catching my eye too
greengrin.gif

Im definitely not a fan of LV or Gucci bags, but thats just me
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Although I do own an LV, I'm going with Coach. Love the styles and they're practical. LV needs more inside pockets. And, I just won another Coach on ebay last night. YAY!

Dark_Phoenix

Christian Dior is love. Most of the girls here (I'm at an all girls boarding school :p) carry Coach or Gucci... but I think Dior bags just have a very sweet flair to them.

I don't do logos - if people want me to wear thier labels they can darn well pay me ! - but I do like Radley bags, because they are pretty, well-made, lined in a light colour so I can find stuff inside, and you can cut the little doggy tag off so its not blatantly a logo bag.

Showgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootgirl
I don't do logos - if people want me to wear thier labels they can darn well pay me !

lol, my sentiments exactly!!!

I buy pretty much all my bags from charity shops (aka op shops in the US?) and often customise them further.... I actually hate it when magazines go "drool, drool, drool, you all must have THIS bag for this season, look, Kate Moss/Madonna/Sarah Jessica Parker/Sienna Miller all have one". I pick my clothes and PARTICULARLY my accessories to be UNIQUE from everyone else, lol!

Never paid more than £15 for a handbag in my life.....

IcesUltraGlam7

I dont go with LV because there are to many imposters out there.I have a nice Gucci bag I use when I go to an appoitment or somewhere nice.I like to keep it hung up in my closet.It fits my wallet,a lipgloss,keys and the basics.Out of all my fashion handbags I like Gucci the best.Right now I use a LizClaiborne to go places like the store or quick errands.

Corien

To me the brand doesn't matter, a nice bag could be found from a very cheap brand, but also from an expencive brand.
I don't like Louis Vuitton though, I don't understand why people like their bags other than that it is expencive. But then again. if I was totally rich, I would have a few Louis Vuitton bags too :p

Artemis

I'm poor but I want a nice bag...that's why Dooney and Bourke was made. Chanel and Juicy Couture have cute bags but I can't afford them. T_T

Treejewel19

Well it was Coach for me. There isn't enough of me to spread around to all my Coach bags..and I just bought a new one (in black)...http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...egoryID=28416#
However, my loyalty has changed. After being given a pair of Chanel sunglasses and scarf for my birthday last year, and then given two differnet Chanel Chance perfumes I think I am in love. So I am searching for my first Chanel purse, hoping to buy next weekend...any ideas?