Your most waterproof eyeliner/mascaras!

Triskele

Okay, last recommendation thread from me for a while, I promise.

I work at starbucks part time, and this usually involves me being around a LOT of steam, which makes my eyeliner and mascara run and makes me look like a zombie about an hour after I get there
ssad.gif
So, what's an eyeliner (pencil or liquid, doesn't matter to me) that I can use that will STICK? Bonus points if I can use it to safely line waterlines! What about mascara?

Once again, thanks in advance!

laurenmo88

fluidline! this never slides off on me, i wear it to 6 hour concerts in the 112 degree AZ heat and it stays put
as for mascara, i don't use waterproof :-/ sorry!

sleepyhead

liquidlast liner is much more waterproof than fluidline. but you cannot/ should not use it on your waterline

most mascaras give me panda eyes (waterproof or not), i use clarins fix mascara under and over my regular mascara to make it waterproof. anna sui waterproof mascara also works quite well

PolyphonicLove

maybelline's unstoppable liner - barely smudges and lasts all day.

and maybelline's turbo boost or lash stylist mascaras - they last all day, and if you use them right, they wont clump.

only thing with lash stylist, is that you have to wipe off the excess before you use it, otherwise, wayyy too much mascara gets on your lashes. otherwise, its one of the best mascaras Ive used.

hope that helps.

faifai

I would recommend the MAC Liquidlast as well. On upper lids anyway, it looks lovely and lasts and lasts and lasts until you use an oil-based remover on it. I tried it once on my hand and it lasted for 3 days through showering, handwashing, etc.

Fluidline does stay on pretty well in AZ heat where it can reach 115 degrees during the day, so you might have luck with it on the lower waterline. I've had it last all day through taking a nap and showering before.

iheartangE

I LOOOVE Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencils-I've never found an eyeliner that will stay in my waterline all day until these! They last all day at full intensity, plus they come in tons of amazing colors
eyelove.gif
Hope that helps! Good luck!

xiahe

for eyeliner, definitely MAC fluidline! the stuff doesn't budge - sometimes it's a pain to remove, too, which tells you just how awesome it's staying power is!

clamster

Liquidlast liners from MAC and Maybelline's sky high curves waterproof mascara is THEEEEEE longest lasting mascara. It is a big pain to remove and even after removing I still see specks of it on my lashes a few days later. I would only recommend it if you are an aquamaid or going to a wedding or funeral etc.

Fluidlines are pretty easy to remove for me. Purpose gentle cleansing wash is my HG face wash. Washes off waterproof makup easily and doesn't irritate my combo skin at all. Hope that helps!