MAC X Caitlyn Jenner Collection Jan 5th, 2017

fabulousmoolah

I wouldn't support Kardashians/Jenners if it was free and the greatest colors ever created. I'd sooner buy a Trump lipstick in a shade called "grab her by the pussy". YIgttXm.gif

NATlar

I do love the look of those lipsticks they remind me of the packaging out the "Night Divine Collection"

Jayjayy

Looks pretty, but basic colors = dupable. And the spokesperson doesn't pique my interest. I was getting tired of keeping up with all the fabulous new MAC collections, so this is a welcome break lol (as of now!)

MissTania

I like the red/coral lipstick. Not a fan of the evil empire (Kardash-Jenners) but I will buy if I really like something and the nice packaging is a bonus!

verorl

No. Just no.

I'm sure there will be lots of lovely dupes out there, maybe even by MAC!

so no.

stirfryedshana

Not a fan of her (or a fan of her supposedly 'representing' the LGBTQ+ community) but the packaging does look really pretty and I'm not adverse to buying things from the collection. She's just annoying and a horrible representation of transwomen.

fabulousmoolah

If they wanted to embrace lgbtq why not Laverne Cox? I enjoy her on orange is the new black and as far as I know she never wrecklessly killed anybody or had such a terrible public image. I wouldn't be embarrassed to own a product with her name on it.

Kaidan

Let's see...

- Trump supporter/Republican
- False representation for the transgendered community
- Dgaf about issues within such community unless they affect her personally
- Deadbeat bad parent
- Selfish ash
- Reckless driver who got away with murder
- Can mega evolve into a Kardashian*
- Lives in a vapid, shallow, fiscally conservative bubble

Girl, bye.

*Pokémon reference

Last edited:

jennyap

This includes:

Lip Pencil
Whirl
Soar

Lipstick
Understanding - Hot red (Cremesheen)
Authentic Red - Deep red (Cremesheen)
Rockit! - Mid-tone beige (Cremesheen)

Cremesheen Glass
Kindness - Gold
Tolerance - Mid-tone purple
Beautifully Bare - Mid-tone beige

30 Lash - Half lashes that create enhanced density along the outer edge of the eye.

Eye Kohl
Teddy - Intense bronze

Eyeshadow
Glowing Gold - Metallic gold (veluxe pearl)
Malibu Bronze - Ash brown with bronze (veluxe pearl)
Worthy - Rich plum (velvet)

That's all I can find but can't be sure whether that's the complete colour story

ETA missed out face products!

Powder Blush Duo
Buddy - Mid-tone peach / bronze

Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Compassion - Cool brown

Last edited:

Corally

Thanks Jenny! I think only Rockit! for me. Maaaybe Understanding if it's more of a muted corally red color because I don't like my reds as cremesheens (Authentic Red is def a skip because of that reason). And it's great that MAC does another coloured MFSN but this time it doesn't seem like a color I'd wear (may be subject to change when more pics pop up). Still really wish they didn't mess up the Taraji MSF(N)s because Taraji Glow was one I would wear so often.

Last edited:

Latest posts