MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Rinstar

I ordered Butterfly Bling and McIzzle this morning. Honestly I originally thought this would be a way bigger haul, but the higher price point kinda turned me off from a few items!

stirfryedshana

When I hit submit, I got a notice that the processing will take longer as usual. I wouldn't worry. I haven't received a shipping notice either.

True, hopefully soon though! I'm filming a swatch video for all my LE MAC lipsticks and I'm waiting for Saucy Little Darling and I Get So OOC to finish it.

NaomiH

Got my shipping notice last night for my big order,now just waiting on one for my second order with just Butterfly Bling.

cocofiere

They do, so excited, lol!

I haven't been paying attention in a awhile but I can't believe the EDSF ending up being more expensive than the loose powder they told me was going to be $70! :rolleyes: I love how the edsf looked on Makeupshayla.

You sure? Shayla pretty much sold it more to me. But jeez, $46??

Mariah Carey X Mac Collection Tutorial | MakeupShayla - YouTube
(it won't let me embed)

That's how I got completely sold on this collection! That video was perfect since we're about the same skin tone. As soon as she put "My Mimi" on I was like "add to cart."

Anyone else getting free gift wrap just because? LOL.

Got the free gift wrapping but forgot to add a note to myself, lol.

I ordered Butterfly Bling and McIzzle this morning. Honestly I originally thought this would be a way bigger haul, but the higher price point kinda turned me off from a few items!

I was on IG and saw that someone in my feed had ordered the edsf. I haven't been on here much so I would've missed the launch otherwise. I grabbed MCizzle and L'il Miss Monroe, based off of MakeupShayla's video. I grabbed Butterfly Bling because I have a serious thing with butterflies and because it was an online exclusive (FOMO is real).

KGeezy

got my shipping and cash back notice last night , i can't wait for my goodies to get here !

LiliV

My items should be coming tomorrow! I also made a regular order last Friday of some things I'm out of and that hasn't shipped yet lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

My order for the 183 buffer brush shipped last night and will be here tomorrow! I was almost more excited about getting the email about the cashback for this order than the shipping confirmation, lol. Even though I purchased it knowing the cost well ahead of time, I still felt that the price was quite high (I even hesitated before right before I placed the order) so it was nice to $5.95 back considering that most cashback sites rarely offer 10% cashback. I should have taken advantage of the free gift wrapping but I didn't even notice it because I was rushing to place my orders. I didn't even get any samples.

Last edited:

BriarRose

I have to assume since they restocked Selena for the general launch, they will restock this too. Sure hope so! I forgot all abut the likelihood this would launch early and didn't check my email yesterday. Everything I wanted but Butterfly Bling is already sold out, whoops.

Went ahead and ordered that and McIzzle, just in case they don't restock the lipsticks I really wanted (All I Want and I Get So OOC). This collection isn't particularly suited to me, being so cool toned and so danged pale, but I've loved Mariah Carey since I was a little girl, and so many of the colors are so pretty. Hoping to get both blushes, the loose powder, and the two lipsticks Thursday. Might go for the It's Everything quad as well, but only if I can grab that at Macy's.

Jayjayy

My order is STILL processing! I called to make sure it wasn't my billing address holding up everything, and the rep assured me that it was fine. Now I'm regretting skipping the EDSF...that damn face just creeps me out so much!

Shars

My order is STILL processing! I called to make sure it wasn't my billing address holding up everything, and the rep assured me that it was fine. Now I'm regretting skipping the EDSF...that damn face just creeps me out so much!

LOL! I'm here cracking up at you and your Mimi face dilemma!

Rinstar

I was on IG and saw that someone in my feed had ordered the edsf. I haven't been on here much so I would've missed the launch otherwise. I grabbed MCizzle and L'il Miss Monroe, based off of MakeupShayla's video. I grabbed Butterfly Bling because I have a serious thing with butterflies and because it was an online exclusive (FOMO is real).

LOL this was my exact reason for ordering Butterfly Bling. It's an online exclusive, what if it sells out and I decide I want it? But it looks pretty too!

Packaging is EVERYTHING View attachment 57782

Oh dang that does look good...

Icecaramellatte

Funny. I couldn't get 2 different glosses in my cart on launch day. I thought it was odd. I was only planning to get one anyway so I said it was just as well. Plus, I was too nervous trying to get my order in before it went out of stock or I had to get back to work. I'm wondering if it was just a glitch now.

PrettyTwisted

When I hit submit, I got a notice that the processing will take longer as usual. I wouldn't worry. I haven't received a shipping notice either.
Exactly. I have no confirms, no shipping emails for my last 3 orders and it was the same last year around this time. I got all my items just fine lol

Latest posts