MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Icecaramellatte

I've been going back and forth on the blushes. Think they'd work well on NC50?

Yes. I thought they were quite pigmented. I've been using a Nars Yachiyo to apply them and they were fine. I used a regular Tom Ford blush brush (more compact than Nars) the other day and had to blend like crazy.

PrettyTwisted

And my husband had bought the body powder for Christmas and wrapped it up at the desk for wrapping at the airport he snagged the last one

cannot wait to see the body powder though on Christmas Day
I'm hoping it'd all in tact
i really hope it's not missing a puff or sprinkled everywhere that be my heart broken :(

I would hope the body powder would have a better chance of being intact since he bought it at the airport as opposed to it being shipped to you from MAC UK online(?)
Been reading on here how MAC UK online has been "substituting" eyelash sets for Mimi/TMB

Those MAC girls at Heathrow have their own IG, I forgot to bookmark it though ugh lol

PrettyTwisted

I wish I could DIY OOC
Like combine MAC On And On with "O" lol. And now I regret skipping that Rihanna Viva Glam Frost l/s

I bet the Cremesheens will turn up at CCOs

MAC BETTA restock the Frosts

Rinstar

I wish I could DIY OOC
Like combine MAC On And On with "O" lol. And now I regret skipping that Rihanna Viva Glam Frost l/s

I bet the Cremesheens will turn up at CCOs

MAC BETTA restock the Frosts

I hope the Cremesheens turn up at CCOs, that would be nice!!!

mango13

All I Want (even though I already have this lipstick, I just love the fancy tube), I Get So OOC, Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush and So Dramatique PLW liner. I can't wait for these to appear in the post.

My Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush in supposed arrive today. I'm considering getting I Get So OOC, Bit of Bubly and My Mimi.

Enjoy your goodies!

allthingsglam

View attachment 57928 My goodies
My Mimi only swatches this lightly I can't bare to use it even tho I have a back up crazy right
I'm that's chick u like (I loveee it)
Touch my body(loveeee I want a bu)
Mac 239 (what a beautiful brush I got a back up on its way from Mac)
I get so occ (what a beautiful frost lipstick I got a bu of this one too)
All I want lipstick (wanted this one again for the beautiful Tube)
Mizzle (I don't like this lipstick at All I would return it if it was not in this packaging)
Butterfly bling(omg this lipgloss is beautiful I order a back up I had to get extra one been in my purse and heavy use since I got it my fave out the lipgloss)
Little miss monroe (beautiful color I may get another one because it's my second fave)
Dreamlover (beautiful bling lips love it)
Just like honey(least fave it's okay nothing to rave about
My take on this beautiful collection Mac did us right this time

Latest posts