Chanel Holiday 2018: Maximalisme de Chanel

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  94
Likes Likes:  156
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chanel Holiday 2018: Maximalisme de Chanel

  1. #61
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  2. Thanks boschicka, JerseyGirl thanked for this post
  3. #62
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just couldn't resist putting this lovely photo here



    Please Santa, bring me a Chanel snow globe this year! BTW, I haven't been very good lol
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  4. #63
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I just couldn't resist putting this lovely photo here



    Please Santa, bring me a Chanel snow globe this year! BTW, I haven't been very good lol
    I saw some with miniatures of the red No.5 perfume lol
    #TeamLowBuy

  5. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, JerseyGirl liked this post
  6. #64
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    I saw some with miniatures of the red No.5 perfume lol
    You did! Where??? lol I want a Christmas tree & shopping bags with the Chanel logo on them in mine
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  7. #65
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    You did! Where??? lol I want a Christmas tree & shopping bags with the Chanel logo on them in mine
    Online as usual lol some PR event

    Eta
    Just realized it's time for your lovely holiday cards

    Eta
    : 나는 나 답게 on Instagram: “Chanel 2018 Holiday 신세계대구점 샤넬 ㆍ ㆍ 𖤐리미티드 에디션 𖤐 Ndeg5 오 드 빠르펭 𖤐 Ndeg5 로(L’EAU) ㆍ ㆍ 세상에서 가장 아이코닉한 향수와 가브리엘 샤넬이 가장 사랑한 컬러가 만나 리미티드 에디션 출시 ㆍ ㆍ…”
    Last edited by awickedshape; November 1st, 2018 at 08:41 AM.
    #TeamLowBuy

  8. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  9. #66
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    Online as usual lol some PR event

    Eta
    Just realized it's time for your lovely holiday cards
    Awe, that is so sweet of you to remember! I'm still thinking exactly what I'm going to do. I have the basic idea. I do have baby girls gifts all bought & her wrapping paper is going to be Forest animals with snowmen & Christmas trees & that Christmas blue with snowflakes,.... blue, burgundy red & white fluffy pompom ties. I'm going to cut out white large felt snowflake gift toppers.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  10. #67
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Awe, that is so sweet of you to remember! I'm still thinking exactly what I'm going to do. I have the basic idea. I do have baby girls gifts all bought & her wrapping paper is going to be Forest animals with snowmen & Christmas trees & that Christmas blue with snowflakes,.... blue, burgundy red & white fluffy pompom ties. I'm going to cut out white large felt snowflake gift toppers.
    Of course we'll need pics of everything!

  11. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, elegant-one, TraceyMc liked this post
  12. #68
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Awe, that is so sweet of you to remember! I'm still thinking exactly what I'm going to do. I have the basic idea. I do have baby girls gifts all bought & her wrapping paper is going to be Forest animals with snowmen & Christmas trees & that Christmas blue with snowflakes,.... blue, burgundy red & white fluffy pompom ties. I'm going to cut out white large felt snowflake gift toppers.
    Sounds so cute!
    #TeamLowBuy

  13. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, elegant-one liked this post
  14. #69
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Of course we'll need pics of everything!
    Of course
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  15. Likes boschicka, awickedshape, TraceyMc liked this post
  16. #70
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  17. Thanks elegant-one, TraceyMc, brightfairy thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, TraceyMc, brightfairy liked this post
  18. #71
    Senior Member JerseyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Of course we'll need pics of everything!
    Yes!! I can’t wait see... I’m sure it will be adorable.

  19. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, boschicka, elegant-one liked this post
  20. #72
    Senior Member Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I want no 5 in that big red bottle... No real reason I need it.

  21. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
  22. #73
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    So I want no 5 in that big red bottle... No real reason I need it.
    Understandable lol
    #TeamLowBuy

  23. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
  24. #74
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Yes!! I can’t wait see... I’m sure it will be adorable.
    Awe
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  25. Likes boschicka, awickedshape liked this post
  26. #75
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CHANEL BEAUTY on Instagram: “Be excessive. @lilyrose _depp gets ultra-glamorous with the new COLLECTION LIBRE 2018. Don’t hold back this holiday season. Get the look:…”
    #TeamLowBuy

  27. #76
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    CHANEL BEAUTY on Instagram: “Be excessive. @lilyrose _depp gets ultra-glamorous with the new COLLECTION LIBRE 2018. Don’t hold back this holiday season. Get the look:…”
    Wow, the nails and lips are gorgeous.

  28. Thanks elegant-one, JerseyGirl, brightfairy thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, elegant-one, JerseyGirl liked this post
  29. #77
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  30. Thanks boschicka, elegant-one, brightfairy thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, Rinstar, brightfairy liked this post
  31. #78

  32. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes TraceyMc, Rinstar liked this post
  33. #79

  34. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  35. #80
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  36. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  37. #81
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was pretty stoked today when I got my ship notice from NM. I ordered RAV extreme in 116 Extreme during NM 5 minute 20% off sale lol. This lipstick was on backorder then so I called to see how many they had. CS said 25 BO with 15 lipsticks coming in lol so I took a chance & back-ordered it for $29 just in case. YAY, I am so happy to be getting it.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  38. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, awickedshape liked this post
  39. #82
    Senior Member Rinstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely want Opulence n/p and think I need Flaming Lips too!
    Vist my nail blog Never Enough Nails
    Twitter and Instagram- @nvrenoughnails

    Sale Thread with low prices on LE MAC, NARS, UD, ColourPop, Illamasqua, etc.- https://www.specktra.net/for-sale-an...ml#post2761251

  40. #83
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinstar View Post
    Definitely want Opulence n/p and think I need Flaming Lips too!
    I was tempted by FL
    Maybe if that and the highlighter show up on NM for the beauty bag, though the clutch isn't that nice
    #TeamLowBuy

  41. Likes Rinstar liked this post
  42. #84
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been on the Saks site in months; do they still do the samples?
    #TeamLowBuy

  43. #85
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    I haven't been on the Saks site in months; do they still do the samples?
    Only if you spend a lot of money lol
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  44. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, awickedshape liked this post
  45. #86
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Only if you spend a lot of money lol
    Lol
    The little gwps you get when you spend $25 and up in Beauty.
    I didn't see them listed at first but later when I went on the site the menu options were slightly different and I got to check them.
    I have problems with their site now that I'm only ever using my phone.


    ETA My skincare stuff is mostly at Nordies and the 11% discount didn't apply to the Chanel stuff but I got a tub of the Jo Malone scrub
    Last edited by awickedshape; Today at 09:44 AM.
    #TeamLowBuy

  46. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, JerseyGirl liked this post
  47. #87
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    Lol
    The little gwps you get when you spend $25 and up in Beauty.
    I didn't see them listed at first but later when I went on the site the menu options were slightly different and I got to check them.
    I have problems with their site now that I'm only ever using my phone.


    ETA My skincare stuff is mostly at Nordies and the 11% discount didn't apply to the Chanel stuff but I got a tub of the Jo Malone scrub
    I see. NM site has all kinds of issues but it's them. I call & report things but they never get changed. Have you used the JM scrub before?
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  48. Likes awickedshape liked this post
  49. #88
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I see. NM site has all kinds of issues but it's them. I call & report things but they never get changed. Have you used the JM scrub before?
    Ohhh.
    NM has been making lil changes to the site this year. I think they just added reviews, too? My thing with them is splitting up items in one order omg last time one order was split up into three or four packages... I pay for my packages, you should have seen that poor lil mini jar of Clinique Take the Day Off lotion in that big box!

    I have, I got a small size of it from NM that seems to be very scarce now.
    I was going to try the Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose scrub but as Saks had the discount I got the 21oz size Jo Malone scrub.
    It's more moisturizing than the Indie Lee scrub I was using. I'd have liked to get the JM body balm too... maybe another time
    Last edited by awickedshape; Today at 04:33 PM. Reason: Typo
    #TeamLowBuy

  50. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
  51. #89
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  52. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  53. #90
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    Ohhh.
    NM has been making lil changes to the site this year. I think they just added reviews, too? My thing with them is splitting up items in one order omg last time one order was split up into three or four packages... I pay for my packages, you should have seen that poor lil mini jar of Clinique Take the Day Off lotion in that big box!

    I have, I got a small size of it from NM that seems to be very scarce now.
    I was going to try the Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose scrub but as Saks had the discount I got the 21oz size Jo Malone scrub.
    It's more moisturizing than the Indie Lee scrub I was using. I'd have liked to get the JM body balm too... maybe another time
    Right, why can't they send everything together? Big box & a lil jar I am really liking the Herbivore line! Maybe I should look at that rose scrub.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  54. Likes awickedshape liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •