MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 101 of 727 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

  1. #3001
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisweaver View Post
    I would not mind Temperature Rising coming back at all!
    I'm planning to put it back into heavy rotation pronto.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  2. #3002
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NW10-15
    #TeamLowBuy

    If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  3. #3003
    Senior Member SleepingBeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The packaging! Gimme!

  4. #3004
    Senior Member MelroseLuvsMkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,032
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.....that package is sexy :eyelove:
    #TEAMBUYALLTHEMATTELIPPIES #TEAMPURPLESANDREDS
    Shade: Mac NW 47 MUFE 178

  5. #3005
    Senior Member sungelly87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ that lipstick looks so peachy in that picture...if it was peachy I wouldn't hesitate buying it but none of the lippie colors are wowing me

  6. #3006
    Senior Member ARmakeupjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The big summer collection is always my least favorite collection all year! This one will be no different. I may pick up two of the EDES but, the jury is still out on that one.

  7. #3007
    Senior Member Mayanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    international space station
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uy thank you.
    Some Days are a Total Waste of MAKEUP =/

  8. #3008
    Senior Member Rebellefleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I miss the color story?
    this thread kinda blew up

  9. #3009
    Senior Member PeachTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellefleur View Post
    Did I miss the color story?
    this thread kinda blew up
    1st page, 1st post.
    I'm Caitlin
    I'm addicted to eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
    ELDW 1W1 Bone. Roughly NC15. UD Naked Skin 1.0
    YSL Touche Eclat BD10.
    "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

  10. #3010
    Senior Member PeachTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the bronzer will be mine. For that compact alone!
    I'm Caitlin
    I'm addicted to eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
    ELDW 1W1 Bone. Roughly NC15. UD Naked Skin 1.0
    YSL Touche Eclat BD10.
    "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

  11. #3011
    Senior Member AniBEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MACina View Post
    Especially the 3 on the left-hand side in the top row!
    Those three are one my list.


    Gezzz I looked up my Ascendant it seem I'm a Capricorn, with a Capricorn Ascendant. lol

    Quote: Capricorn

    Your psychological nature is introverted and cold, totally controlled and phlegmatic, at least regarding the image you project invariably. You seem unemotional and austere. Actually, your secondarity chews over the strategies or responses that you create as a recation to the environment. You are slow but very thoughtful, solid and balanced. You are as curt as you are cold and you put the strength of your character at the service of your huge and long-term ambition. Or you may be detached from the earthly riches and you focus on spiritual values. Like all the people born under an apparently reserved and tough sign, your inner personality is often charming and gentle, as if the thick armour, forged throughout childhood, had entirely preserved the purity and the warmth of the soul imprisoned within. With this Ascendant, you come across as serious, cold, disciplined, patient, focused, thoughtful, ambitious, indomitable, cautious, lucid, persistent, provident, steady, introverted, stern, wilful, hard-working, responsible, persevering, honest, realistic, loyal, reserved, resolute, moralistic, quiet, rigorous, attached and reliable. But you may also be curt, withdrawn, calculating, petty, cruel, unpleasant, ruthless, selfish, dull, rigid, slow or sceptical.
    ^ I swear I'm not that bitchy. I'm a INFJ myers briggs, I'm almost the complete opposite and wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm patient and introverted out of that list is me.



    I'm also a Water, Dog in the Chiness zodiac which does fit me better.

    My Blog: WARPAINT & Unicorns
    My Cosplay Account: Ani_BEE

  12. #3012
    Senior Member cr8zy4MAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this release on schedule, do we know? With so many collections with on-again-off-again release dates. It's making my head spin. Does anyone out there know if the pro discount will apply? Please, oh please, apply!!!

  13. #3013
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AniBEE View Post
    Those three are one my list.


    Gezzz I looked up my Ascendant it seem I'm a Capricorn, with a Capricorn Ascendant. lol

    ^ I swear I'm not that bitchy. lol I'm a INFJ, I'm almost the complete opposite and wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm patient and introverted out of that list is me.


    I'm also a Water, Dog in the Chiness zodiac which does fit me better.
    I never really want to believe in this kinda stuff, but apparently I'm the prime example of a capricorn. It's scary how accurate the descriptions fit me.
    NW10-15
    #TeamLowBuy

    If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  14. #3014
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr8zy4MAC View Post
    Is this release on schedule, do we know? With so many collections with on-again-off-again release dates. It's making my head spin. Does anyone out there know if the pro discount will apply? Please, oh please, apply!!!
    Yes. You can check the first post of a thread for the info
    NW10-15
    #TeamLowBuy

    If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  15. #3015
    Senior Member MACina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .....I love the packaging so much!!!!!!!!



    Thank you very much for sharing, Naynadine!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

  16. #3016
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MACina View Post
    Especially the 3 on the left-hand side in the top row!
    Those three are one my list.


    Gezzz I looked up my Ascendant it seem I'm a Capricorn, with a Capricorn Ascendant. lol

    Quote: Capricorn

    Your psychological nature is introverted and cold, totally controlled and phlegmatic, at least regarding the image you project invariably. You seem unemotional and austere. Actually, your secondarity chews over the strategies or responses that you create as a recation to the environment. You are slow but very thoughtful, solid and balanced. You are as curt as you are cold and you put the strength of your character at the service of your huge and long-term ambition. Or you may be detached from the earthly riches and you focus on spiritual values. Like all the people born under an apparently reserved and tough sign, your inner personality is often charming and gentle, as if the thick armour, forged throughout childhood, had entirely preserved the purity and the warmth of the soul imprisoned within. With this Ascendant, you come across as serious, cold, disciplined, patient, focused, thoughtful, ambitious, indomitable, cautious, lucid, persistent, provident, steady, introverted, stern, wilful, hard-working, responsible, persevering, honest, realistic, loyal, reserved, resolute, moralistic, quiet, rigorous, attached and reliable. But you may also be curt, withdrawn, calculating, petty, cruel, unpleasant, ruthless, selfish, dull, rigid, slow or sceptical.


    ^ I swear I'm not that bitchy. I'm a INFJ myers briggs, I'm almost the complete opposite and wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm patient and introverted out of that list is me.



    I'm also a Water, Dog in the Chiness zodiac which does fit me better.
    Oh wow. I had never heard of Ascendant signs before. My Astrological sign is Libra, but according to my Ascendant sign I'm a Cancer and it is pretty much my personality. I need to find my Chinese Zociac sign also. Thank you for this.

  17. #3017
    Senior Member AniBEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
    I never really want to believe in this kinda stuff, but apparently I'm the prime example of a capricorn. It's scary how accurate the descriptions fit me.
    I wonder if being a double negative being a double Capricorn or something same something to do with it. lol This listing are usually for the "Mountain Goat" type though.

    My Blog: WARPAINT & Unicorns
    My Cosplay Account: Ani_BEE

  18. #3018
    Senior Member allthingsglam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA glam town
    Posts
    8,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AniBEE View Post
    I *wonder if being a double negative being a double*Capricorn or something same something to do with it. lol This listing are usually for the "Mountain Goat" type though. *
    hehe I'm a cappy and caps Rock I have some Taurus traits to double cap is a good thing
    Every women is beautiful confidence is everthing.its all about how u rock it.

  19. #3019
    Senior Member CrimsonQuill157's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I am kind of drooling over the compacts... how in the world do you use a bronzer? Especially someone as pale as me?
    NC10, Too Faced Born This Way in Snow, reddish brown/black hair, grey/blue eyes

  20. #3020
    Senior Member PeachTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQuill157 View Post
    Since I am kind of drooling over the compacts... how in the world do you use a bronzer? Especially someone as pale as me?
    Not a clue, but I don't even care - I plan on taking it out and just putting my MSFN in there. Bronzer's always make me dirty/orange looking, so I'm getting it strictly for the compact and don't care what happens to the actual product itself, lol.
    I'm Caitlin
    I'm addicted to eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
    ELDW 1W1 Bone. Roughly NC15. UD Naked Skin 1.0
    YSL Touche Eclat BD10.
    "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

  21. #3021
    Senior Member DarylandCarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
    I never really*want to believe in this kinda stuff, but apparently I'm the prime example of a capricorn. It's scary how accurate the descriptions*fit me.
    I had my chart done many years ago and it was amazing how accurate it was. I wish I could remember where I put it! I'm a Leo. Anyone else a Leo?

  22. #3022
    Senior Member mosha010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    3,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a LEOoooooOooaoaoaoaooaoao!!!!!!!! (Roar)
    Im not frowning. this is my resting b*tch face.

  23. #3023
    Senior Member Selina408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one feeling Enchanted? I'm not usually one for nudes but it looks so pretty! Okay okay the packaging might me selling me too

  24. #3024
    Senior Member Rebellefleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQuill157 View Post
    Since I am kind of drooling over the compacts... how in the world do you use a bronzer? Especially someone as pale as me?
    I just use it to contour.. sometimes the 3's on the sides of my face with a really light hand and a duo fibre brush. (:

  25. #3025
    Senior Member Beautybuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cen-California
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQuill157 View Post
    Since I am kind of drooling over the compacts... how in the world do you use a bronzer? Especially someone as pale as me?
    You use it where the sun hits. I use it with a light hand on the top of my forehead and near where I contour my cheeks for a warm glow. Many people use them to contour but it isn't recommended since you're trying to create a shadow by contouring and they definitely aren't shadowy.

  26. #3026
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    9,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQuill157 View Post
    Since I am kind of drooling over the compacts... how in the world do you use a bronzer? Especially someone as pale as me?
    well I am pale as a ghost and can't live without a bronzer. I have dozen(s) and wear bronzer daily! If i don't i look sick
    just pick the right one for you and have a good brush . and just a little bit of practice and there you go

  27. #3027
    Senior Member DarylandCarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosha010 View Post
    I'm a LEOoooooOooaoaoaoaooaoao!!!!!!!! (Roar)
    I knew I liked you for some reason!:frenz:

  28. #3028
    Member luclaw88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im officially in LOVE!!!

  29. #3029
    Senior Member vaisforluvrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selina408 View Post
    Am I the only one feeling Enchanted? I'm not usually one for nudes but it looks so pretty! Okay okay the packaging might me selling me too
    Enchanted is supposed to be a neutral pink, not nude, so maybe that's why you're drawn to it. It looks pretty!

  30. #3030
    Senior Member hippychic823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burghchick View Post
    I had my chart done many years ago and it was amazing how accurate it was. I wish I could remember where I put it! I'm a Leo. Anyone else a Leo?
    Leo here !!!

Display all images
Page 101 of 727 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •