MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 727 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

  1. #31
    Member heirloom94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im excited for this one. I'm imagining turquoise shadows that mimic the sea and it would be amazing if they did a polish a bit like Models Own Indian Ocean or even a pigment in this sort of colour

  2. #32
    Senior Member Addict4MAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    2,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post
    Can we get special packaging in teal similar to Lure???
    Quote Originally Posted by Honi View Post
    Oooooh this sounds interesting, lets hope for fancy packaging yes! Id love packaging like for temperature rising but in a nice turquoise.. Drool.
    Just did a Google search on the Lure collection. :thud: That packaging was pretty! My vote goes for teal/aqua Temperature Rising packaging. If MAC can do red for Viva Glam Rihanna, they can do teal/aqua for this collection!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Miss Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heirloom94 View Post
    Im excited for this one. I'm imagining turquoise shadows that mimic the sea and it would be amazing if they did a polish a bit like Models Own Indian Ocean or even a pigment in this sort of colour
    Or both...that color is gorgeous and I'd buy 10 of each!

  4. #34
    Senior Member singer82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it's not another white packaging. Kinda sick of it.
    ♡Team Purple♡ Lipstick Addict/ Pigment, ED, & Shadow Lover/ Musicaholic MUFE HD 117 Instagram: singer_82- add me!

  5. #35
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by singer82 View Post
    Hopefully it's not another white packaging. Kinda sick of it.
    I like white packaging, but I don't want to see it in a summer collection. My favorite is still To the Beach. I know a lot of people hated it.
    NW10-15
    #TeamLowBuy

    If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  6. #36
    Senior Member AkeshialuvsMAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict4MAC View Post
    Just did a Google search on the Lure collection. :thud: That packaging was pretty! My vote goes for teal/aqua Temperature Rising packaging. If MAC can do red for Viva Glam Rihanna, they can do teal/aqua for this collection!
    yessss for the teal!!!!

  7. #37
    Senior Member Lisianthus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope there's a powder/blush like Marine Life or My Paradise in this collection. I didn't like Crew from Hey Sailor and we didn't get one with Temperature Rising.

  8. #38
    Veteran Moderator Naynadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisianthus View Post
    I hope there's a powder/blush like Marine Life or My Paradise in this collection. I didn't like Crew from Hey Sailor and we didn't get one with Temperature Rising.
    That would be great! I have all three mentioned, but the only one I reach for is Marine Life. Crew is nice but nothing too special, just like My Paradise.
    NW10-15
    #TeamLowBuy

    If you'd like to support Specktra with a subscription please click here:
    Paid Subscriptions - Specktra

  9. #39
    Senior Member GlamQueen21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this collection will have a special powder/blush like Marine Life and My Paradise as well. I have not touched Marine Life ever since I got it at my MAC store and is still sitting in my drawer looking gorgeous! lol!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

    Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

  10. #40
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post
    I hope this collection will have a special powder/blush like Marine Life and My Paradise as well. I have not touched Marine Life ever since I got it at my MAC store and is still sitting in my drawer looking gorgeous! lol!
    i love mine both of those powders have and will be well loved and well used!! would love to get another alone those lines. sure wish they could make the gold go all the way thru and not jus overspray
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  11. #41
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved To The Beach. That packaging design was par excellance.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post
    I hope this collection will have a special powder/blush like Marine Life and My Paradise as well. I have not touched Marine Life ever since I got it at my MAC store and is still sitting in my drawer looking gorgeous! lol!
    Ha! I don't think I've touched either of those powders since I bought them, as well. My lovely little time capsules.

  13. #43
    Senior Member alyxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they release some aqua glitter with this collection. And some aqua toned pressed pigments? And some high metallic shadows with lots of aqua iridescence? And some long lasting/waterproof aqua toned liners? They should have a mermaid theme and have an imprint of scales on some blushes. I am totally getting ahead of myself and designing MAC's collection without their knowing, lol.

  14. #44
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alyxo View Post
    I hope they release some aqua glitter with this collection. And some aqua toned pressed pigments? And some high metallic shadows with lots of aqua iridescence? And some long lasting/waterproof aqua toned liners? They should have a mermaid theme and have an imprint of scales on some blushes. I am totally getting ahead of myself and designing MAC's collection without their knowing, lol.
    I think so too!! the lure collection was hinting mermaid siren. they need to make a full on mermaid one. Remember the mermaids from Hook?? they had blue or green hair. ahhh im gonna fantasize about that now!!! sooooo wish! i would buy everything in the whole collection for sure. i always thought if i had a makeup line i would do mermaids and nymphs and goddess stuff.
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  15. #45
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a pinterest board of all mermaids!!!
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  16. #46
    Senior Member MissBeautyBunni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nassau, The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so excited for this collection! I expect nothing but bright awesomeness!
    My Youtube:Youtube.com/missick879
    My Blog: http://missbeautybunny.com/

    MAC: NC50
    Matchmaster: 7.5


  17. #47
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    I think so too!! the lure collection was hinting mermaid siren. they need to make a full on mermaid one. Remember the mermaids from Hook?? they had blue or green hair. ahhh im gonna fantasize about that now!!! sooooo wish! i would buy everything in the whole collection for sure.* i always thought if i had a makeup line i would do mermaids and nymphs and goddess stuff.
    Yes to all this! Mermaids all the way- they've done plenty of nautical things (which I love) but I would love to see some metallic pastels. It is also OK to have a summer collection where the models don't look like they've had a Final Destination encounter with a tanning booth. I love seeing models of all shades but some of their lighter Caucasian choices look like they've been shaded/photo shopped/ spray tanned into a shade of dirt. Why can't an NC 45 not be lightened and an NC 15 not be darkened? Sorry for my blathering.

  18. #48
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverina View Post
    Yes to all this! Mermaids all the way- they've done plenty of nautical things (which I love) but I would love to see some metallic pastels. It is also OK to have a summer collection where the models don't look like they've had a Final Destination encounter with a tanning booth. I love seeing models of all shades but some of their lighter Caucasian choices look like they've been shaded/photo shopped/ spray tanned into a shade of dirt. Why can't an NC 45 not be lightened and an NC 15 not be darkened? Sorry for my blathering.
    the surf usa female model wasnt tan at all.
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  19. #49
    Senior Member MRV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    3,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post
    I hope this collection will have a special powder/blush like Marine Life and My Paradise as well. I have not touched Marine Life ever since I got it at my MAC store and is still sitting in my drawer looking gorgeous! lol!
    As well as mine! I should've gotten two of them! - Looking forward to greens/teals/blues, and most importantly new products!
    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

  20. #50
    Senior Member Uptownbackinit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Land of salt
    Posts
    880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhhh! this collection has me all kinds of excited. I agree I want to see mermaids! And pretty packaging.
    i'm forever sad that I missed the collection with the marine life seahorse. It looks so pretty! I have such a soft spot for anything sea related.

    Don't let us down on this one Mac!

  21. #51
    Senior Member NaturallyUrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...I'm fine with the regular black packaging...less money than the special packaging lol.
    #TeamBuyALLTHELIPPIES
    #TeamBuyAllThePurpleLippies

  22. #52
    Moderator Jennifae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love big summer collections! I can't wait!
    Are you a Beautyhaulic? Visit my beauty blog.

    Let's stay connected! Add me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

  23. #53
    Senior Member GlamQueen21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRV View Post
    As well as mine! I should've gotten two of them! - Looking forward to greens/teals/blues, and most importantly new products!
    Me too! I should have gotten another one for sure to use and the other one just to look at lol!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

    Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

  24. #54
    Senior Member ladyarwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had a large haul from a summer collection since Surf Baby. I kinda miss large hauls...

  25. #55
    Senior Member Rinstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post
    I haven't had a large haul from a summer collection since Surf Baby. I kinda miss large hauls...
    Me too! It was crazy, but honestly it was a lot of fun hauling all that stuff at once and then taking weeks after to just play with it. I'd like to have a big haul sometime this spring/summer, but I'm not going to buy stuff I don't love.
    Vist my nail blog Never Enough Nails
    Twitter and Instagram- @nvrenoughnails

    Sale Thread with low prices on LE MAC, NARS, UD, ColourPop, Illamasqua, etc.- https://www.specktra.net/for-sale-an...ml#post2761251

  26. #56
    Senior Member Denae78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After what feels like the worst Winter ever I'll be sooo ready for this.

  27. #57
    Senior Member KGeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JC, NJ
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds interesting. i'm hoping for a nice aqua green eyeliner

  28. #58
    Senior Member MACina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGeezy View Post
    sounds interesting. i'm hoping for a nice aqua green eyeliner
    Me too

    A few new Superslicks would be awesome!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

  29. #59
    Senior Member NaomiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict4MAC View Post
    Just did a Google search on the Lure collection. That packaging was pretty! My vote goes for teal/aqua Temperature Rising packaging. If MAC can do red for Viva Glam Rihanna, they can do teal/aqua for this collection!
    YES!!!! That would be SO gorgeous!
    #TEAMBUYALLTHEBALLS!

  30. #60
    Senior Member alyxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:Originally Posted by Denae78

    After what feels like the worst Winter ever I'll be sooo ready for this.


    Oh God, I know how you feel...I am so over anything winter related.

Display all images
Page 2 of 727 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •