MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 727 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

  1. #61
    Senior Member Denae78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alyxo View Post
    Quote:Originally Posted by Denae78

    After what feels like the worst Winter ever I'll be sooo ready for this.


    Oh God, I know how you feel...I am so over anything winter related.
    It's unreal. Worst case scenario every single day.

  2. #62
    Senior Member mac-obsessed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On IG there are some pics of muas wearing blue lips #update but I'm sure they wouldn't have info or summer products yet ? But I do wonder...

  3. #63
    Senior Member erine1881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    18,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mac-obsessed View Post
    On IG there are some pics of muas wearing blue lips #update but I'm sure they wouldn't have info or summer products yet ? But I do wonder...
    I believe it's hi-def cyan pencil from playland.
    black is such a happy colour

  4. #64
    Senior Member Naughtyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait to learn more about this collection!! =) I always grab a few items from the summer collection =)

  5. #65
    Senior Member LiliV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post
    I haven't had a large haul from a summer collection since Surf Baby. I kinda miss large hauls...
    Same here, I got so much from Surf Baby then only 1 thing from Hey Sailor and 1 thing from Temperature Rising
    My Vintage Blog

    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

  6. #66
    Senior Member mac-obsessed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah ur right

  7. #67
    Senior Member mac-obsessed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read one of their info

  8. #68
    Senior Member DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Girl...living in the A
    Posts
    6,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping there would be an orange similar to Melt's Bang Bang but will MAC do orange again after that huge orange collection last year?
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    THIS IS SPECKTRA!!!!!!!

  9. #69
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i LOVE orange so much. My fave colors are pink, purple, orange and teal!!! and as far as winter related i am so over it as well right now. I get seasonal depression. Here in seattle we hardly get any sun peaking thru. pretty much every day has been overcast its soooo gloomy here. im ready to move to florida
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  10. #70
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And every time i look at Melt the colors i want are never in stock lol. Is it a good line? looks fun but cant get my hands on any
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  11. #71
    Moderator Dolly Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Viva La Makeup
    Posts
    28,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    And every time i look at Melt the colors i want are never in stock lol. Is it a good line? looks fun but cant get my hands on any
    Melt is a wonderful company! The colors are super pigmented, ultra matte but not drying! Great formula! I personally love them lol.
    Yup need it! SOUP! I don't help wallets, I help people! IG @Dollyritz


  12. #72
    Senior Member lyseD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    i LOVE orange so much. My fave colors are pink, purple, orange and teal!!! and as far as winter related i am so over it as well right now. I get seasonal depression. Here in seattle we hardly get any sun peaking thru. pretty much every day has been overcast its soooo gloomy here. im ready to move to florida
    When we moved back to Canada I checked to make sure there was going to be adequate "sunny days." No sun shine really gets me down.

  13. #73
    Senior Member NaomiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    And every time i look at Melt the colors i want are never in stock lol. Is it a good line? looks fun but cant get my hands on any
    I just got my first Melt colours the other day and I really like them!
    #TEAMBUYALLTHEBALLS!

  14. #74
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    the surf usa female model wasnt tan at all.
    Surf Baby? I thought those photos were exceptionally strangely lit. I think they were also the exception that proves the rule.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much sun gets me down- no joke! I love the beach when it's sunny but when it's winter and we get miniscule amounts of snow and rain I get really depressed. Then again I'm not a desert person and I've chosen to live in the high desert, so there's that.

  16. #76
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverina View Post
    Too much sun gets me down- no joke! I love the beach when it's sunny but when it's winter and we get miniscule amounts of snow and rain I get really depressed. Then again I'm not a desert person and I've chosen to live in the high desert, so there's that.
    I'm not much of a hot weather person any more. Very sensitive to the heat and sun. This past summer I ended up a severe depression that I think was caused by the hot weather and lack of rain. I don't know. I guess too much of anything can bring someone down. I'm enjoying actually having a winter this year. I am loving the snow and brisk cold weather. It makes me happy. Of course, I love Spring and am looking forward to the flowers blooming and the MAC Spring collections. LOL.

  17. #77
    Senior Member bluelitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lyseD View Post
    When we moved back to Canada I checked to make sure there was going to be adequate "sunny days." No sun shine really gets me down.
    Yup that was more difficult dealing with than the -40F cold up in Alaska too. Summers are CRAZY with 22 hours of sun beating down on you. The 2 hours of "night time" doesn't even get real dark as in night time dark but more late afternoon kind of twilight.
    Team Low Buy 2015

  18. #78
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    :agree: I'm not much of a hot weather person any more. Very sensitive to the heat and sun. This past summer I ended up a severe depression that I think was caused by the hot weather and lack of rain. I don't know.* I guess too much of anything can bring someone down. I'm enjoying actually having a winter this year. I am loving the snow and brisk cold weather. It makes me happy. Of course, I love Spring and am looking forward to the flowers blooming and the MAC Spring collections. LOL.:haha:
    Yes! I love distinctive seasons! A summer without thunderstorms would be a wash for me. Of course an entire summer without sun would bother me as well. I grew up in the foggiest parts of SF, but my summers were in Ocean City NJ- so perhaps I am just hard wired to require/ enjoy a wide variety of weather. On my phone I cheesily keep track of the weather in all the cities I've lived in or visited because it brings me an Amèlie like joy

  19. #79
    Senior Member OctoberViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    I'm not much of a hot weather person any more. Very sensitive to the heat and sun. This past summer I ended up a severe depression that I think was caused by the hot weather and lack of rain. I don't know. I guess too much of anything can bring someone down. I'm enjoying actually having a winter this year. I am loving the snow and brisk cold weather. It makes me happy. Of course, I love Spring and am looking forward to the flowers blooming and the MAC Spring collections. LOL.
    Yes! I love distinctive seasons! A summer without thunderstorms would be a wash for me. Of course an entire summer without sun would bother me as well. I grew up in the foggiest parts of SF, but my summers were in Ocean City NJ- so perhaps I am just hard wired to require/ enjoy a wide variety of weather. On my phone I cheesily keep track of the weather in all the cities I've lived in or visited because it brings me an Amèlie like joy
    OMG! Wolverina, I do the same. Not for places I have lived. I've only lived in NY, but places I have traveled and where my friends live. Different cities of CA, Hawaii, Virginia, etc. I love seeing the weather differences. I also love having distinctive seasons. I could never live in a state without seasons. I think I would get tired, depressed and bored very quickly. That is just me tho.

  20. #80
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
    OMG! Wolverina, I do the same. Not for places I have lived. I've only lived in NY, but places I have traveled and where my friends live. Different cities of CA, Hawaii, Virginia, etc. I love seeing the weather differences. I also love having distinctive seasons. I could never live in a state without seasons. I think I would get tired, depressed and bored very quickly. That is just me tho.
    It's oddly comforting to know I'm not the only one the silly little screen showing me it's pouring in Coventry really gives me a childish goose

  21. #81
    Member macbeautyyadix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alyxo View Post
    I hope they release some aqua glitter with this collection. And some aqua toned pressed pigments? And some* high metallic shadows with lots of aqua iridescence? And some long lasting/waterproof aqua toned liners? They should have a mermaid theme and have an imprint of scales on some blushes. I am totally getting ahead of myself and designing MAC's collection without their knowing, lol.
    Omg if all this was in the collection I would literally diee!! Aqua pressed pigment? YES PLEASE!!!!!

  22. #82
    Member heirloom94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alyxo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denae78 View Post
    After what feels like the worst Winter ever I'll be sooo ready for this.

    Oh God, I know how you feel...I am so over anything winter related.
    I'm the same, I think I get SAD and this winter has gone on for what seems like forever. Last night it was snowing and raining and there is risk of flooding here in York. Cannot wait for summer to roll on, especially as I'm going to Malaysia

  23. #83
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lyseD View Post
    When we moved back to Canada I checked to make sure there was going to be adequate "sunny days." No sun shine really gets me down.
    yes i understand that. im on antidepressants but its not enough. i go tanning and that helps a lot. still, theres nothing like sunshine. its so much easier to get up when its nice out.
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  24. #84
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverina View Post
    Too much sun gets me down- no joke! I love the beach when it's sunny but when it's winter and we get miniscule amounts of snow and rain I get really depressed. Then again I'm not a desert person and I've chosen to live in the high desert, so there's that.
    there is actually a condition where a person gets depressed in summer time or from the sun. its rare i dont know the name, but i read about it once. im the opposite im dieing to move to florida. i think about it all the time and check there weather everyday almost
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  25. #85
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaomiH View Post
    I just got my first Melt colours the other day and I really like them!
    well someday i really hope to get some lol!! and i jus looked ofcourse i see a few of the colors i wanted in stock for the first time, but i dont have any money for a few days!! grrr. hope they are still there. i love the way they look and what i read on there site about there company. i have never tried lime crime, even tho i think there campainges are so cute and love and collect unicorns. after i seen them years ago i googled around and what i read sounded awful.
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  26. #86
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a dream that this collection had mermaids!!! It was sooooo cool, i wish it was true. guess i been thinking too much about it
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  27. #87
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon View Post
    there is actually a condition where a person gets depressed in summer time or from the sun. its rare i dont know the name, but i read about it once. im the opposite im dieing to move to florida. i think about it all the time and check there weather everyday almost
    I think a lot of Florida has fascinating weather- lots of gorgeous storms coming through. I suppose my idea of nightmare weather is constantly hot and dry, with no change. Parts of AZ and TX would fit the bill. I'm an odd bird that prefers her heat to be wet. Everyone always said I just hadn't lived enough in the humidity but I lived in Baton Rouge and I survived just fine

  28. #88
    Senior Member Kristin Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [quote="Wolverina;2219278"] I think a lot of Florida has fascinating weather- lots of gorgeous storms coming through. I suppose my idea of nightmare weather is constantly hot and dry, with no change. Parts of AZ and TX would fit the bill. I'm an odd bird that prefers her heat to be wet. Everyone always said I just hadn't lived enough in the humidity but I lived in Baton Rouge and I survived just fine
    Tan and fabulous dahling!!! "Girls compete with each other, women empower one another"

  29. #89
    Member macbeautyyadix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Visited Texas 2 summers ago; have been dreaming to go back ever since I love it so much! Such perfect weather and I long to go especially in the January, February, March months where winter in T.O gets just plain cold, slushy, icy and dirty

  30. #90
    Senior Member Wolverina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Biggest. Little. City.
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macbeautyyadix View Post
    Visited Texas 2 summers ago; have been dreaming to go back ever since I love it so much! Such perfect weather and I long to go especially in the January, February, March months where winter in T.O gets just plain cold, slushy, icy and dirty
    I lived outside of Houston for a short period and maybe it was the mega churches or the strip clubs that seemed to overwhelm me, I just couldn't make it work. I loved Galveston though

Display all images
Page 3 of 727 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •