Armani Discussion

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  290
Likes Likes:  346
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131

Thread: Armani Discussion

  1. #3901
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds so great! I love Armani, so I'll have to try it. Picking the correct shade is always an issue.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  2. #3902
    Senior Member Alysse011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    It sounds so great! I love Armani, so I'll have to try it. Picking the correct shade is always an issue.
    It always takes me forever to figure out what my Armani shade is!

  3. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  4. #3903
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree

  5. #3904
    Senior Member peanut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Desert Southwest
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very excited about the Lip Maestro Freeze and Lip Magnet Freeze collections. Look at all that pink! They look so pretty! Wonder how long it will take to get to the US.

    TRENDMOOD on Instagram: “That Beautiful PINK ! #SneakPeek @armanibeauty The #Spring2019 ✨is bringing us a new packaging! new colors In pic: Lip Maestro Freeze…”

    I ordered the new Power Fabric concealer from Selfridges. Hope I picked the right shade! I just based it off of the post on reallyree.com.
    StudioTech NW20

  6. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, JerseyGirl liked this post
  7. #3905
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peanut View Post
    Very excited about the Lip Maestro Freeze and Lip Magnet Freeze collections. Look at all that pink! They look so pretty! Wonder how long it will take to get to the US.

    TRENDMOOD on Instagram: “That Beautiful PINK ! ������������ #SneakPeek ������ @armanibeauty The #Spring2019 ✨is bringing us a new packaging! new colors In pic: Lip Maestro Freeze…”

    I ordered the new Power Fabric concealer from Selfridges. Hope I picked the right shade! I just based it off of the post on reallyree.com.
    OMGOSH!! BEAUTIFUL!

    Let me know what you think about the concealer. Thanks
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  8. #3906
    Senior Member peanut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Desert Southwest
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    OMGOSH!! BEAUTIFUL!

    Let me know what you think about the concealer. Thanks

    Will do! I also noticed that Selfridges has new shades of Power Fabric, including mine (4.25).
    StudioTech NW20

  9. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •