Givenchy Cosmetics

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  491
Likes Likes:  699
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Thread: Givenchy Cosmetics

  1. #2131
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 Lunar / Chinese New Year
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-lunar-chenese-2019-jpg

    vs. 2018 collection
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-2018-chinese-collection-jpg
    (chicprofile)

    Hmmmm...different, but similar...sigh
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  2. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  3. #2132
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    2019 Lunar / Chinese New Year
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-lunar-chenese-2019-jpg

    vs. 2018 collection
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-2018-chinese-collection-jpg
    (chicprofile)

    Hmmmm...different, but similar...sigh
    It looks the same to me
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  4. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, fur4elise liked this post
  5. #2133
    Senior Member JerseyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    2019 Lunar / Chinese New Year
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-lunar-chenese-2019-jpg

    vs. 2018 collection
    Givenchy Cosmetics-givenchy-2018-chinese-collection-jpg
    (chicprofile)

    Hmmmm...different, but similar...sigh
    Well, I guess if someone missed last year’s edition and was really upset...

  6. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  7. #2134
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's not quite the same red packaging but it's so close that if I didn't have my contacts in, I would say it's pretty close to the same design & color

    What is the name of the new lipstick? I have 3 of that lipstick from last year lol
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  8. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, fur4elise, lenchen liked this post
  9. #2135
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    So it's not quite the same red packaging but it's so close that if I didn't have my contacts in, I would say it's pretty close to the same design & color

    What is the name of the new lipstick? I have 3 of that lipstick from last year lol
    Lol

    Not sure of the shade name, I just saw it earlier and noticed it was matte

    BEAUTYNEWS, бьютиновости 🆕🔥 on Instagram: “Givenchy Chinese New Year 2019! 🔔🌟🔔 У @givenchybeauty в честь китайского Нового года выходит лимитированная мини-коллекция макияжа. В нее…”
    #TeamLowBuy

  10. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, elegant-one liked this post
  11. #2136
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    It looks the same to me
    I think the "blossom" design is a larger print pattern with thin black slash lines. No black in last year's design.
    Shade 325 ~ Rouge Fetiche ~ Warm Red. Not sure about finish.

    I had a heck of a time getting last year's release. The 2019 design is so similar, I think I may to skip. But don't hold me to that... I love the Givenchy lip formula
    Last edited by fur4elise; December 5th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  12. Thanks lipstickaddict, elegant-one thanked for this post
  13. #2137
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick

  14. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
  15. #2138
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    So it's not quite the same red packaging but it's so close that if I didn't have my contacts in, I would say it's pretty close to the same design & color

    What is the name of the new lipstick? I have 3 of that lipstick from last year lol
    The new lipstick is Rouge Fetiche 325. I had to buy it for collecting purposes

  16. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, JerseyGirl, elegant-one liked this post
  17. #2139
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick
    You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

    LOL! I just added it to my list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
    Last edited by fur4elise; December 5th, 2018 at 02:17 PM.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  18. Thanks lipstickaddict, elegant-one thanked for this post
  19. #2140
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    The new lipstick is Rouge Fetiche 325. I had to buy it for collecting purposes
    There you are! I haven't seen you on much so I was missing you I guess I'll have to be it for the same reason lol.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  20. Likes boschicka liked this post
  21. #2141
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

    LOL! I just added it to my list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
    Eh, I know that I'll still get it. I love the Givenchy lipsticks. I love Armani lipsticks too...very much. Armani makes amazing reds.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  22. Likes boschicka liked this post
  23. #2142
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  24. Likes boschicka, awickedshape liked this post
  25. #2143
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bosch...what's shakin friend
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  26. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  27. #2144
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Eh, I know that I'll still get it. I love the Givenchy lipsticks. I love Armani lipsticks too...very much. Armani makes amazing reds.
    Ugh...I was quoting and responding to @lipstickaddict ! But as per usual the quote dropped off...You know I love you too
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  28. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  29. #2145
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Hey Bosch...what's shakin friend
    Hey, Darling! Not much. I've been up to shenanigans. How about you?

  30. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  31. #2146
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Ugh...I was quoting and responding to @lipstickaddict ! But as per usual the quote dropped off...You know I love you too
    I cried I was so devastated ................... Yes my dear & I LOVE you too
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  32. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, fur4elise liked this post
  33. #2147
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Hey, Darling! Not much. I've been up to shenanigans. How about you?
    HA! Shenanigans are so much fun. Same here lol. Making cards, cleaning & shopping
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  34. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, fur4elise liked this post
  35. #2148
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    HA! Shenanigans are so much fun. Same here lol. Making cards, cleaning & shopping

    I am playing holiday hooky from work tomorrow, so today is my Friday

    And hubs is out of town til tomorrow evening. I get lots done when he is outta my way I am taking next Friday off too

    My shenanigans will include: Cleaning, dekrappifying (huge goodwill donation), shopping, shopping, shopping, wine and decorating the tree
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  36. #2149

  37. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise, MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, fur4elise, MissTania liked this post
  38. #2150
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post

    I am playing holiday hooky from work tomorrow, so today is my Friday

    And hubs is out of town til tomorrow evening. I get lots done when he is outta my way I am taking next Friday off too

    My shenanigans will include: Cleaning, dekrappifying (huge goodwill donation), shopping, shopping, shopping, wine and decorating the tree
    Whoa, Bosch & I are coming to your house!!!! That's like the best list of shenanigans ever!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  39. #2151

  40. #2152
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    You know, I thought of you when I saw this release! How are you?!?

    LOL! I just added it to my list. Upon closer inspection of said list...I noticed that almost all the lippies in my list are Givenchy.
    Awww! Thank you! I am well. Just had my head down grading a gazillion essays these past few months.
    Givenchy is tops! Love it ( along with Armani There was a mini Givenchy holiday set I was able to snag on Sephora Canada with 6 of the rouge lipsticks. Love it. Hope all is well for you!

  41. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
  42. #2153
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    There you are! I haven't seen you on much so I was missing you I guess I'll have to be it for the same reason lol.
    Life has been pretty crazy! I've been missing all of you lovely ladies too!
    Do you have Rouge fetiche? I'm sure it will be a beautiful red! It sold out on Sephora Canada already so grab it up fast when it launches if you want it! I will try to post a real life pic of the two when mine comes to see the packaging side by side. Hope you are well!

  43. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise thanked for this post
  44. #2154
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    Life has been pretty crazy! I've been missing all of you lovely ladies too!
    Do you have Rouge fetiche? I'm sure it will be a beautiful red! It sold out on Sephora Canada already so grab it up fast when it launches if you want it! I will try to post a real life pic of the two when mine comes to see the packaging side by side. Hope you are well!
    Yes I do lol. I'm so happy you were able to get it. Thanks hun!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  45. Thanks fur4elise, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  46. #2155
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    The Chinese New Year Givenchy collection is up on Sephora Canada and USA. It is officially not supposed to release until Dec 14th but I think there was a glitch on Sephora Canada and it was released yesterday. I bought the lipstick
    I got it I got it I got it I got up at 6:30am & there it was. I thought I already had that shade, but nope so it's good.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  47. Thanks boschicka, lipstickaddict, fur4elise thanked for this post
  48. #2156
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I got it I got it I got it I got up at 6:30am & there it was. I thought I already had that shade, but nope so it's good.
    Yay! So glad you got it! Mine finally arrived today! I will post a comparison pic tomorrow when the lighting is decent. You will love it!

  49. Thanks elegant-one, MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, MissTania, fur4elise liked this post
  50. #2157
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    Yay! So glad you got it! Mine finally arrived today! I will post a comparison pic tomorrow when the lighting is decent. You will love it!
    Squeals with excitement lol. That's so sweet of you my friend
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  51. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, lipstickaddict liked this post
  52. #2158
    Senior Member lipstickaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Squeals with excitement lol. That's so sweet of you my friend
    Givenchy Cosmetics-20181215_091225-jpg

    Same but different This year's is on the right. I absolutely love the lipstick and the packaging is stunning. Yay!

  53. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
  54. #2159
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    Givenchy Cosmetics-20181215_091225-jpg

    Same but different This year's is on the right. I absolutely love the lipstick and the packaging is stunning. Yay!
    Stunning as always! Thank you so much. Mine shipped right after I ordered it.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  55. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes lipstickaddict liked this post
  56. #2160
    Senior Member Winthrop44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    8,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstickaddict View Post
    Givenchy Cosmetics-20181215_091225-jpg

    Same but different This year's is on the right. I absolutely love the lipstick and the packaging is stunning. Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Stunning as always! Thank you so much. Mine shipped right after I ordered it.
    Gorgeous! Can either of you tell me if this lipstick contains BHT?
    MAC N/NC10-15/Blonde(ish)/Green

  57. Likes elegant-one liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •