Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  175
Likes Likes:  429
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast

Thread: Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

  1. #3031
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    The nudes...
    #TeamLowBuy

  2. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes lipstickaddict, fur4elise liked this post
  3. #3032
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    The nudes...
    Yup!!

  4. Thanks awickedshape thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape liked this post
  5. #3033
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    Yup!!
    Quote Originally Posted by awickedshape View Post
    The nudes...
    ditto...shadows: Ballet, Sunset, Rose Gold & Golden Copper
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  6. Thanks awickedshape thanked for this post
    Likes awickedshape, boschicka, Shars liked this post
  7. #3034
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    ditto...shadows: Ballet, Sunset, Rose Gold & Golden Copper
    Lol
    #TeamLowBuy

  8. #3035
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was hoping they'd have a lipgloss set like last summer. All of the colors (eye, cheek, and lip) are really nice.

  9. #3036
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    i was hoping they'd have a lipgloss set like last summer. All of the colors (eye, cheek, and lip) are really nice.
    The caption refers to summer/fall gloss sets so I'm assuming there will be sets like before.

  10. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
  11. #3037
    Senior Member leonah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is aurora perm? on T's site she says it's probably perm but she got no clear yes from ABH so I'm confused
    Lipstick addict.

  12. #3038
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shars View Post
    The caption refers to summer/fall gloss sets so I'm assuming there will be sets like before.
    Thanks. I went back and re-read the caption. It says some of the new colors are from the 2016 summer/fall gloss sets.

  13. #3039
    Senior Member Shars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    Thanks. I went back and re-read the caption. It says some of the new colors are from the 2016 summer/fall gloss sets.
    Hmmm... I think she may have edited the caption as I don't remember it saying before that some of the colours were from the 2016 sets. I could be wrong though. I hope they do the sets again this year though.

  14. #3040
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really excited about the new summer colors launching today. I have my eye on some shadows, blush and gloss.

  15. #3041
    Senior Member awickedshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #TeamLowBuy

  16. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise, Haven thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, Haven liked this post
  17. #3042
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette (photos are originally from reddit but the person who posted this deleted their ID so I can't credit the specific person). It's
    supposed to come out in the fall:





    To be honest, I'm not too impressed with this palette off the bat. I may feel differently once promotional photos and swatches come out, but at this time, I don't feel like it's a must have.
    Last edited by BrittLuvsMakeup; May 17th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

  18. Thanks fur4elise, ARmakeupjunkie, Haven, Audrey C thanked for this post
    Likes Audrey C liked this post
  19. #3043
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thoughts on the new blush trios?
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-abh-crush-blush-blush-trios-jpg
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  20. #3044
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Thoughts on the new blush trios?
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-abh-crush-blush-blush-trios-jpg
    I'm thinking of giving the berry trio a shot. You?

  21. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  22. #3045
    Senior Member mollyv6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Thoughts on the new blush trios?
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-abh-crush-blush-blush-trios-jpg
    I like them. I ordered Peachy Love along with Moon Jelly and Girly lg. All 3 arrive today so I will post swatches later today for anyone interested.

  23. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes Shars, fur4elise liked this post
  24. #3046
    Senior Member BrittLuvsMakeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Thoughts on the new blush trios?
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-abh-crush-blush-blush-trios-jpg
    I plan on eventually purchasing Berry Adore once it hits stores.

  25. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  26. #3047
    Senior Member mollyv6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are swatches of moon jelly, girly and peachy love blush palette. Blush swatches are heavy.
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0151-jpgAnastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0154-jpgAnastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0153-jpg

  27. #3048
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyv6 View Post
    Here are swatches of moon jelly, girly and peachy love blush palette. Blush swatches are heavy.
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0151-jpgAnastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0154-jpgAnastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_0153-jpg
    ​Dat peachy love tho…
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  28. #3049
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My order arrived yesterday and I'm really impressed with everything.

    The eyeshadows are so, so creamy. I ordered 4 of them and might want to get a few more.

    I ordered the peach blush palette and the pink one. I'm wearing the peach today.....a few quick comments, it is pigmented but very easy to blend. There is some powder kick-up when you tap your brush in but nothing too bad.

    Many of the glosses are so pigmented they are more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss. Between the 2 I ordered and the ones I have from the lipgloss sets, I'm just missing 1. Now that I've seen the swatch of girlie, I might have to get that.

  29. Thanks fur4elise, boschicka, Icecaramellatte thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, Icecaramellatte liked this post
  30. #3050
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    I'm thinking of giving the berry trio a shot. You?
    If I do order one it would probably be the Peachy Love...I am loving peaches and corals right now. But I am holding off. I just ordered 2 of the newer MAC ED blushes and have the new Becca palette, so my blush game is strong...I don't want to over do it.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  31. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, Haven liked this post
  32. #3051
    Senior Member mollyv6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After wearing moon jelly and girly I have to say I'm kinda bummed that they feel gritty. I think girly is worse but I still love the colors. St. Tropez is not gritty at all so I think it's just the clear based colors. I'm planning to get parfait once they come to Sephora and see more swatches.

  33. Thanks boschicka, DILLIGAF thanked for this post
  34. #3052
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    My order arrived yesterday and I'm really impressed with everything.

    The eyeshadows are so, so creamy. I ordered 4 of them and might want to get a few more.

    I ordered the peach blush palette and the pink one. I'm wearing the peach today.....a few quick comments, it is pigmented but very easy to blend. There is some powder kick-up when you tap your brush in but nothing too bad.

    Many of the glosses are so pigmented they are more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss. Between the 2 I ordered and the ones I have from the lipgloss sets, I'm just missing 1. Now that I've seen the swatch of girlie, I might have to get that.
    Glad you like the shadows. I went for an 8 palette. First time buying ABH singles. I bought the new glosses along with Amber and St. Tropez. I agree the glosses are more like lipsticks. Even though I loved the colors, I wondered if I really needed full size glosses. I don't know when I would finish these mini sizes since you need so little. Since I splurged on the shadows, I decided to wait on the Blush Trios. I do want to try them soon though.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  35. Likes Shars liked this post
  36. #3053
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyv6 View Post
    After wearing moon jelly and girly I have to say I'm kinda bummed that they feel gritty. I think girly is worse but I still love the colors. St. Tropez is not gritty at all so I think it's just the clear based colors. I'm planning to get parfait once they come to Sephora and see more swatches.
    That's odd. I'm wearing moon jelly today and it's not gritty at all. It feels just as smooth as the others.

  37. Likes smileyt06 liked this post
  38. #3054
    Senior Member mollyv6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    That's odd. I'm wearing moon jelly today and it's not gritty at all. It feels just as smooth as the others.
    Maybe gritty is the wrong word. I can definitely feel the glitter. Moon jelly is more smooth than girly but I can't say it's as smooth as all of my others. Maybe I'm just super sensitive.

    I know ABH gloss is all about pigment but I wouldn't mind clear or more sheer colors. I love the formula and find it very moisturizing but sometimes I just want something a little less opaque. Can't please everyone.

  39. #3055
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyv6 View Post
    Maybe gritty is the wrong word. I can definitely feel the glitter. Moon jelly is more smooth than girly but I can't say it's as smooth as all of my others. Maybe I'm just super sensitive.

    I know ABH gloss is all about pigment but I wouldn't mind clear or more sheer colors. I love the formula and find it very moisturizing but sometimes I just want something a little less opaque. Can't please everyone.
    That makes sense. I didn't notice the glitter but perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to it.

    I agree about the gloss. The reason I like it is because of the pigment - it's a good balance between a gloss and having the coverage of a lipstick. If you're looking for something more sheer, these glosses won't work for you. I own a bunch and have yet to come across one that I would describe as sheer.

  40. #3056
    Senior Member Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Thoughts on the new blush trios?
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-abh-crush-blush-blush-trios-jpg
    I will probably try the peach trio. I am a sucker for peaches and corals.

  41. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  42. #3057
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parfait Gloss is a lot more peachy than I thought from online pics. I like it. I thought it would be too cool for me but it is not.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  43. Likes mollyv6, DILLIGAF liked this post
  44. #3058
    Senior Member mollyv6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte View Post
    Parfait Gloss is a lot more peachy than I thought from online pics. I like it. I thought it would be too cool for me but it is not.
    This is the one I plan to order next but I'm waiting until it comes to retailers. I'd love to see a swatch if you have time.

  45. #3059
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyv6 View Post
    This is the one I plan to order next but I'm waiting until it comes to retailers. I'd love to see a swatch if you have time.
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics-img_5550-jpg

    I think the the photo captures the color but not the frost/metallic element.

    Edit -- This is Parfait gloss.
    Last edited by Icecaramellatte; May 24th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  46. Thanks mollyv6 thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  47. #3060
    Senior Member Icecaramellatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyv6 View Post
    Maybe gritty is the wrong word. I can definitely feel the glitter. Moon jelly is more smooth than girly but I can't say it's as smooth as all of my others. Maybe I'm just super sensitive.

    I know ABH gloss is all about pigment but I wouldn't mind clear or more sheer colors. I love the formula and find it very moisturizing but sometimes I just want something a little less opaque. Can't please everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    That makes sense. I didn't notice the glitter but perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to it.

    I agree about the gloss. The reason I like it is because of the pigment - it's a good balance between a gloss and having the coverage of a lipstick. If you're looking for something more sheer, these glosses won't work for you. I own a bunch and have yet to come across one that I would describe as sheer.
    I prefer more sheer formulas as well. I haven't been wearing my summer and fall gloss sets much until I learned a little trick. I put a little bit on one lip and then press my lips together. Then I wipe most of the gloss off the wand and use it to spread the gloss more evenly on both lips. I like the coverage it gives. Less opaque but not totally sheer. The applicator is really good for putting it on around the lip line. Because of this, I'm starting to enjoy the glosses more and think I will get a few more in the full size.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://www.instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/
    https://www.ebates.com/r/PINEA8?eeid=28187

  48. Thanks mollyv6 thanked for this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •