All Things Ulta

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  127
Likes Likes:  227
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: All Things Ulta

  1. #361
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Anybody buy the new Kylie stuff just launched at Ulta? Its says that some shades are In Store or Online only - not true. My store had everything but I didn't know that this morning when I placed a small order. Ugh

    I got online: Punk Velvet (which may be too dark for me as the online swatch doesn't match irl) liquid lipstick & Head Over Heels lip kit.

    In store:
    Surprise me
    Boy Bye - LOVE
    Savage
    Charm

    I love all of them but especially Boy Bye which is a gorgeous plum. I love it done lightly.
    I didn't get anything from Ulta, but I ordered her new lip set with Kim. I am so disappointed in myself because it's been a long time since I've given her my money, but her formula is good and the colors are gorgeous.

  2. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  3. #362
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    38,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    I didn't get anything from Ulta, but I ordered her new lip set with Kim. I am so disappointed in myself because it's been a long time since I've given her my money, but her formula is good and the colors are gorgeous.
    I wanted to get that set too but it sold out. I thought I read that the formula was updated. It's really nice feeling on the lips. Did you receive it already? I would love to know what you think of the shade.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  4. Likes shontay07108 liked this post
  5. #363
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I wanted to get that set too but it sold out. I thought I read that the formula was updated. It's really nice feeling on the lips. Did you receive it already? I would love to know what you think of the shade.
    I probably won’t get it until the end of next week. I hadn’t heard anything about the formula but I’ll let you know.

  6. #364
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    38,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot Sis, I bought Goals liquid lipstick at my Ulta last night. It's a very pretty slightly muted strawberry red. I really love it on.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  7. Likes shontay07108 liked this post
  8. #365
    Senior Member shontay07108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    I wanted to get that set too but it sold out. I thought I read that the formula was updated. It's really nice feeling on the lips. Did you receive it already? I would love to know what you think of the shade.
    Update: The set is gorgeous. I was having some buyer's remorse after I ordered it, but that's all gone now that I have it in front of me. These colors scream my name.
    All Things Ulta-0fepeuzsr2yaal0dyp1i1a_thumb_f25e-jpg

  9. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  10. #366
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    38,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shontay07108 View Post
    Update: The set is gorgeous. I was having some buyer's remorse after I ordered it, but that's all gone now that I have it in front of me. These colors scream my name.
    All Things Ulta-0fepeuzsr2yaal0dyp1i1a_thumb_f25e-jpg
    Oh my, those are beautiful!!!! I LOVE them. Thanks so much. I have them in my cart.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  11. Likes shontay07108 liked this post
  12. #367
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    3,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annnnnnd...true to form, I just got a 20% coooooopun, including prestige and fragrance, in the physical mail! One time use, good until Dec 24th! Be on the look-out!

    I see using it for some hair care and beauty stocking stuffers for the ladies in my family.
    Last edited by fur4elise; December 1st, 2018 at 06:10 PM.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  13. Thanks boschicka, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, elegant-one, beatlegirl liked this post
  14. #368
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Annnnnnd...true to form, I just got a 20% coooooopun, including prestige and fragrance, in the physical mail! One time use, good until Dec 24th! Be on the look-out!

    I see using it for some hair care and beauty stocking stuffers for the ladies in my family.
    That's a generous expiration date too!

  15. Thanks elegant-one, fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, fur4elise liked this post
  16. #369
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    3,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    That's a generous expiration date too!

    I agree. I am a glutton for punishment and can do delayed gratification...lol

    Does anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed with ALL (not just beauty related) the promotions, coupons, sales?!?! I swear it is amped up 1000% when compared to last year.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  17. Thanks elegant-one, boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  18. #370
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    38,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post

    I agree. I am a glutton for punishment and can do delayed gratification...lol

    Does anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed with ALL (not just beauty related) the promotions, coupons, sales?!?! I swear it is amped up 1000% when compared to last year.
    Yes, absolutely!!! One day, NARS sent me 5 emails...in ONE day lol. Plus, all the discounts for baby girl's gifts AFTER I've already been done for weeks buying her Christmas gifts.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  19. Thanks boschicka, shadowaddict thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, shadowaddict liked this post
  20. #371
    Moderator shellygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ulta's next 21 Days of Beauty starts on Sunday! They haven't put the deals up on the website yet, but they are in the latest mailer.
    NARS SG Siberia(ish), RCC Chantilly/Vanilla(ish?); ABH Stick Foundation in Porcelain; circa NC10/NW13/NC15 in MAC intensity. Combination skin.
    Team Low-Buy 2014-19 | Twitter/IG/Pinterest: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

  21. Thanks boschicka, fur4elise, shadowaddict thanked for this post
    Likes Alysse011, fur4elise, shadowaddict liked this post
  22. #372
    Senior Member Monsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    11,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  23. Thanks fur4elise, shellygrrl, shadowaddict thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, shellygrrl, shadowaddict liked this post
  24. #373
    Member pandav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bay Area, US
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does everyone think of Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette? Its on sale today for 50% off on Ulta.





    Too Faced
    Chocolate Gold Metallic/Matte Eyeshadow Palette

  25. #374
    Senior Member DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Girl...living in the A
    Posts
    6,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pandav View Post
    What does everyone think of Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette? Its on sale today for 50% off on Ulta.





    Too Faced
    Chocolate Gold Metallic/Matte Eyeshadow Palette
    This is one of the best palettes Too Faced ever made. If you like metallics, grab this palette. Especially at this price.
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    THIS IS SPECKTRA!!!!!!!

  26. Thanks pandav thanked for this post
    Likes Shars, Icecaramellatte, pandav liked this post
  27. #375
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    3,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realized Ulta is well into it's 21 Days of Beauty (March 7 - April 6). I have been kind of off the makeup radar of late...I'll call it a lull in makeup lust/must
    Anywho, I have not purchased anything as of yet. Did anyone indulge?
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  28. #376
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    I just realized Ulta is well into it's 21 Days of Beauty (March 7 - April 6). I have been kind of off the makeup radar of late...I'll call it a lull in makeup lust/must
    Anywho, I have not purchased anything as of yet. Did anyone indulge?
    Not yet, but on Apr 2nd I might grab the Venus palette I'm missing. The shadows in the palettes I do have look less than impressive in the pan, but I really enjoy them and the looks I get.

  29. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •