Viseart Paris

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  43

Thread: Viseart Paris

  1. #1
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Viseart Paris

    A place for all things Viseart! Now selling at several retailers, I think a dedicated thread would be good

    Next on my radar, for spring 2018 Theory Eye Collection #07 ~ Siren
    Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_7siren-jpg Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_7siren__pans-jpg
    (images from Muse Beauty Pro)

    The other new Theory Eye Collection release is #6 ~ Absinthe

    Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_6absinthe_stack__44402-1519947531-1200-1200-jpg Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_6absinthe__50946-1519924650-1200-1200-jpg

    Both palettes are $45 ~

    (images from Muse Beauty Pro)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  2. Likes leonah, VAL4M, FrankieFrancy liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member VAL4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    A place for all things Viseart! Now selling at several retailers, I think a dedicated thread would be good

    Next on my radar, for spring 2018 Theory Eye Collection #07 ~ Siren
    Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_7siren-jpg Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_7siren__pans-jpg
    (images from Muse Beauty Pro)

    The other new Theory Eye Collection release is #6 ~ Absinthe

    Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_6absinthe_stack__44402-1519947531-1200-1200-jpg Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_6absinthe__50946-1519924650-1200-1200-jpg

    Both palettes are $45 ~

    (images from Muse Beauty Pro)
    I prefer the Siren versus the Absinthe but I won't be purchasing them, I have 5 of their big palettes (bijoux, Paris, Bridal, Warm and Cool) and 2 theory palette Minx and Nuance and I can dupe most shade with what I already have .... even the Tryst I'm sure I have several shade that are really similar .... but have you seen T's review of the petit pro II???? ouch brutal!

  4. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VAL4M View Post
    I prefer the Siren versus the Absinthe but I won't be purchasing them, I have 5 of their big palettes (bijoux, Paris, Bridal, Warm and Cool) and 2 theory palette Minx and Nuance and I can dupe most shade with what I already have .... even the Tryst I'm sure I have several shade that are really similar .... but have you seen T's review of the petit pro II???? ouch brutal!
    To date I own one Viseart palette, the Theory #02 Minx. I de-potted it into a custom palette and use it regularly, meaning many days of the week. I think Siren will be a great addition for me.
    Viseart Paris-viseart_theory_minx__24830-1457715546-1200-1200-jpgViseart Paris-viseart_theory_7siren__pans-jpg
    Minx & Siren
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  6. Thanks elegant-one, lenchen thanked for this post
    Likes lenchen, elegant-one, TraceyMc liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Member verorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered Absinthe immediately after they launched it... I am a sucker for green eye shadows, so I had to have it. It will be my first Viseart anything. If it is as nice as they say Viseart shadows are, I think I will get other Theory palettes.

  8. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, TraceyMc liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Member lenchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Siren is beautiful!
    "A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. " Oscar Wilde

  10. #6
    Junior Member FrankieFrancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although i have never seen/tried this brand.. Siren looks a good choice for me. Any comments on the quality and payoff? and of course quality vs price.

  11. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  12. #7
    Senior Member VAL4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFrancy View Post
    Although i have never seen/tried this brand.. Siren looks a good choice for me. Any comments on the quality and payoff? and of course quality vs price.
    I find their matte to be better quality than their shimmers. Shimmers are subtle and need to be build up. But they are true to colour and are easy to blend. As a brand I think they are starting to repeat themselves but I guess we can say that to pretty much all makeup brand who's been in business for a while. I prefer their bigger palette with clear packaging vs the theory palette I hate their packaging it was hard to use them each morning because of the packaging. so if you have a Z palette, make some place because it won't be long you will add your viseart eyeshadows who are not glued in. I think they are expensive if you want the Gram per $ you can watch Stephanie Nicole YT video she do the math and make you see it is not that expensive for me it doesn't matter much I have so many eyeshadows I will never go thru them. I prefer to drop 80$ (100$ CAN) on a big palette for Viseart then 70$(CAN) for a Chanel quad. I used to buy really high end eyeshadow palette (Chanel, Dior, Le metier de Beauty 95$ a pop for 4 eyeshadows, Guerlain) so for me Viseart is definitely offering more (pigment, colours ect) then those brand who are more about packaging.
    Hope this help

  13. #8
    Senior Member lenchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VAL4M View Post
    I find their matte to be better quality than their shimmers. Shimmers are subtle and need to be build up. But they are true to colour and are easy to blend. As a brand I think they are starting to repeat themselves but I guess we can say that to pretty much all makeup brand who's been in business for a while. I prefer their bigger palette with clear packaging vs the theory palette I hate their packaging it was hard to use them each morning because of the packaging. so if you have a Z palette, make some place because it won't be long you will add your viseart eyeshadows who are not glued in. I think they are expensive if you want the Gram per $ you can watch Stephanie Nicole YT video she do the math and make you see it is not that expensive for me it doesn't matter much I have so many eyeshadows I will never go thru them. I prefer to drop 80$ (100$ CAN) on a big palette for Viseart then 70$(CAN) for a Chanel quad. I used to buy really high end eyeshadow palette (Chanel, Dior, Le metier de Beauty 95$ a pop for 4 eyeshadows, Guerlain) so for me Viseart is definitely offering more (pigment, colours ect) then those brand who are more about packaging.
    Hope this help
    Good explanation VAL4M!
    "A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. " Oscar Wilde

  14. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes VAL4M, fur4elise liked this post
  15. #9
    Junior Member FrankieFrancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you!!! couldn't ask for more

  16. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  17. #10
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Viseart Paris-viseart_siren_002_palette-jpg
    Yup! This palette is No.1 in my must list. Love it!
    Swatches of both on temptalia
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  18. Thanks lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes lipstickaddict, lenchen liked this post
  19. #11
    Senior Member javadoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Viseart Paris-viseart_siren_002_palette-jpg
    Yup! This palette is No.1 in my must list. Love it!
    Swatches of both on temptalia
    My Siren palette arrived yesterday and it is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS!
    Such a good companion to Minx and Tryst. Very, very complimentary.

  20. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, VAL4M, lenchen liked this post
  21. #12
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by javadoo View Post
    My Siren palette arrived yesterday and it is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS!
    Such a good companion to Minx and Tryst. Very, very complimentary.
    That is what I needed to hear! Now...if I can hold out until sale/coupon time...lol
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  22. Likes VAL4M liked this post
  23. #13
    Senior Member TraceyMc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had my order of the Absinthe theory palette ship from Love Makeup UK , cannot wait . I love the theory palettes , they are amongst my most used shadows . I have the Cashmere , the Minx and the Amethyst theory palettes already and love them . I also have the 01 Neutral Mattes 12 pan palette and love that too . I got the Tryst palette last week so haven't had much of a chance to use it but so far it's so pretty for Spring , I think Siren is gorgeous but seeing as I got the Tryst palette I feel the colours are in a similar family range so I went with the green one instead

  24. Likes lenchen liked this post
  25. #14
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been very quiet here in Viseart. So, I am popping in with my recent Viseart acquisitions.

    Viseart Theory Palettes #05 Nuance and #07 Siren.
    Both were purchased from Frends. Currently 10% off retail, but Frends sent me an additional coupon, so I could not resist.

    Viseart Paris-viseart_nuance_1-jpgViseart Paris-viseart_nuance_2-jpgViseart Paris-viseart_nuance_3-jpg
    Nuance - Left-Inside Daylight / Right-Direct Sunlight

    Viseart Paris-viseart_siren_1-jpgViseart Paris-viseart_siren_2-jpgViseart Paris-viseart_siren_3-jpg
    Siren- Left-Inside Daylight / Right-Direct Sunlight (dimmed a little when I took picture)

    I love that these are loose and can be sorted into custom palettes. Which is what I did. Siren is a great addition to the #02 Minx !
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  26. Thanks Icecaramellatte, boschicka thanked for this post
  27. #15
    Senior Member lenchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh please report back on the Siren palette! This is on my maybe list with the 04 palette.
    "A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. " Oscar Wilde

  28. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  29. #16
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! ~Viseart Grande Pro 2 ~ LE $175

    Viseart Paris-holiday-2018_viseart-grande-pro-2_001_promo-jpg

    Viseart Paris-holiday-2018_viseart-grande-pro-2_002_promo-jpg

    30 Shades! ~ Ummmm. So I was eyeing the new Huda Obessions palettes...but this beauty trumps them all.


    (images from temptalia)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  30. #17
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    WOW! ~Viseart Grande Pro 2 ~ LE $175



    Viseart Paris-holiday-2018_viseart-grande-pro-2_002_promo-jpg

    30 Shades! ~ Ummmm. So I was eyeing the new Huda Obessions palettes...but this beauty trumps them all.


    (images from temptalia)
    Trumps? I'm getting all of them.

  31. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  32. #18
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Trumps? I'm getting all of them.
    You go girl!

    Uh, eh, ummmm ...bad choice of word
    Last edited by fur4elise; September 14th, 2018 at 08:25 AM.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  33. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  34. #19
    Senior Member MaryJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a the neutral and warm palettes as well as two of their Theory palettes and I never reach for them. The quality is fine but I don't find them to be much different from other shadows on the market. The new palette is pretty but a definite pass for me.

  35. Likes fur4elise liked this post
  36. #20
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    WOW! ~Viseart Grande Pro 2 ~ LE $175

    Viseart Paris-holiday-2018_viseart-grande-pro-2_001_promo-jpg

    Viseart Paris-holiday-2018_viseart-grande-pro-2_002_promo-jpg


    (images from temptalia)
    My palette was delivered today!

    It was supposed to be a signature required delivery, but USPS just left it on the front porch. Asked hubs to hurry out and grab it. It was something like this: "Move, move, move! It's the last chopper out of Nam!!!"

  37. Thanks fur4elise thanked for this post
    Likes shontay07108, fur4elise, Rinstar liked this post
  38. #21
    Senior Member javadoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    My palette was delivered today!

    It was supposed to be a signature required delivery, but USPS just left it on the front porch. Asked hubs to hurry out and grab it. It was something like this: "Move, move, move! It's the last chopper out of Nam!!!"
    SO....what's the verdict? What do you think of it?
    I decided against getting it(I think)even though I adore Viseart.
    I'm just not sure how usable it would be for me.
    But there are a few shades in it that I almost feel like I can't live without.
    But $175 for a few shades....I just can't do it.

    I'm interested to hear your thoughts on it.

  39. Thanks fur4elise, lenchen thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise liked this post
  40. #22
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    My palette was delivered today! It was supposed to be a signature required delivery, but USPS just left it on the front porch. Asked hubs to hurry out and grab it. It was something like this: "Move, move, move! It's the last chopper out of Nam!!!"
    Bwaaahahahaha!

    @javadoo ~ I am seeking solace in the Huda minis But really, I hold out hope for more of the Theory palettes in a variety of shades.

    On top of that I just spied tbe new Natasha Denona Gold...I have no ND...yet
    Last edited by fur4elise; September 28th, 2018 at 10:55 AM.
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  41. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  42. #23
    Senior Member javadoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fur4elise View Post
    Bwaaahahahaha!

    @javdoo ~ I am seeking solace in the Huda minis But really, I hold out hope for more of the Theory palettes in a variety of shades.

    On top of that I just spied tbe new Natasha Denona Gold...I have no ND...yet
    Just a heads up for you...that Becca Be the Light palette is on sale on Becc'as site for $29 today.

  43. #24
    Senior Member boschicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muse Beauty Pro has 20% off right now. You can get the Grande Pro 2 for a lot of money instead of a LOT of money.

  44. Thanks fur4elise, elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes fur4elise, elegant-one liked this post
  45. #25
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Muse Beauty Pro has 20% off right now. You can get the Grande Pro 2 for a lot of money instead of a LOT of money.
    Bwahahahaha!
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

    Be still my beating ~ I love it all!

  46. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  47. #26
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boschicka View Post
    Muse Beauty Pro has 20% off right now. You can get the Grande Pro 2 for a lot of money instead of a LOT of money.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  48. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •