Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  69
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

  1. #1171
    Senior Member Audrey C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Hey my dear! Both of those palettes are beautiful in person. I got to swatch them. I prefer Guava!!! It's gorgeous. I already bought the blender brush when Nordies ran that price matching sale. The brush is wonderful.
    I bought the Peach one a couple of weeks ago, but assumed Guava would be too dark for me. I think the bronzer in it is Bali Brown, right? I really like the peach palette; the three shades look great together and give me a natural but noticeable glow. Was the Guava not too dark for you? Maybe I'll have to try to see it in person.

    I recently bought a bunch of Bobbi Brown after not buying anything from her for at least 2-3 years. I got Sunset and Afternoon Glow (really like both), Maui because I started using Antigua so much and the Peach palette. I'm loving them all so much that I just ordered the Pretty Powerful Pot Rouge, the Tawny Brightening Powder and Santa Barbara Illuminating bronzer.

    Now that my skin is finally drying out (after almost 40 years of oily skin), I'm starting to prefer cream blush and glowy powders.

    Nice to see you're still on the board, Elegant-One! I wasn't sure if I'd still recognize anyone here.
    NC20-25 (MUFE HD 120, Bobbi Brown Warm Sand, Tarte Light Honey)
    Current Loves:
    Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Light 02 & Crazy Terracotta, BB Antigua & Maui
    Blush: MUFE HD Cream 210/215/220, BB Havana Nights Peach, MAC Cheeky Bugger, Marine Life, My Paradise, NARS Deep Throat
    Highlight: BB Afternoon & Sunset Glow,Dior Amber Diamond, MAC Perfectly Poised & Definitely Defined, Cover FX Moonlight & Blossom

  2. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one liked this post
  3. #1172
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey C View Post
    I bought the Peach one a couple of weeks ago, but assumed Guava would be too dark for me. I think the bronzer in it is Bali Brown, right? I really like the peach palette; the three shades look great together and give me a natural but noticeable glow. Was the Guava not too dark for you? Maybe I'll have to try to see it in person.

    I recently bought a bunch of Bobbi Brown after not buying anything from her for at least 2-3 years. I got Sunset and Afternoon Glow (really like both), Maui because I started using Antigua so much and the Peach palette. I'm loving them all so much that I just ordered the Pretty Powerful Pot Rouge, the Tawny Brightening Powder and Santa Barbara Illuminating bronzer.

    Now that my skin is finally drying out (after almost 40 years of oily skin), I'm starting to prefer cream blush and glowy powders.

    Nice to see you're still on the board, Elegant-One! I wasn't sure if I'd still recognize anyone here.
    Oh my gosh...HELLO my friend!!!! The peach looks really nice & it sounds perfect on. I only swatched the Guava coral shade not the other 2 & it was so pretty. The others are probably too dark for me. I haven't swatched Sunset, Afternoon Glow or Santa Barbara. I love Maui & Antiqua, especially Antigua! What does the pot rouge look like on you? I saw where Nordies just listed 3 new bronzers. Have you seen them?

    Happy you posted!
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  4. Thanks Audrey C thanked for this post
    Likes Audrey C liked this post
  5. #1173
    Senior Member Audrey C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Oh my gosh...HELLO my friend!!!! The peach looks really nice & it sounds perfect on. I only swatched the Guava coral shade not the other 2 & it was so pretty. The others are probably too dark for me. I haven't swatched Sunset, Afternoon Glow or Santa Barbara. I love Maui & Antiqua, especially Antigua! What does the pot rouge look like on you? I saw where Nordies just listed 3 new bronzers. Have you seen them?

    Happy you posted!

    I haven't received the Pot Rouge yet; it comes tomorrow with the new Santa Barbara bronzer and the brightening brick. I'm hoping Tawny isn't a glitter fest; there weren't a lot of swatches of it online.

    I love both Afternoon Glow and Sunset Glow; they can be subtle to bold, but they aren't glittery.
    NC20-25 (MUFE HD 120, Bobbi Brown Warm Sand, Tarte Light Honey)
    Current Loves:
    Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Light 02 & Crazy Terracotta, BB Antigua & Maui
    Blush: MUFE HD Cream 210/215/220, BB Havana Nights Peach, MAC Cheeky Bugger, Marine Life, My Paradise, NARS Deep Throat
    Highlight: BB Afternoon & Sunset Glow,Dior Amber Diamond, MAC Perfectly Poised & Definitely Defined, Cover FX Moonlight & Blossom

  6. Thanks elegant-one thanked for this post
    Likes elegant-one, boschicka liked this post
  7. #1174
    Senior Member elegant-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey C View Post
    I haven't received the Pot Rouge yet; it comes tomorrow with the new Santa Barbara bronzer and the brightening brick. I'm hoping Tawny isn't a glitter fest; there weren't a lot of swatches of it online.

    I love both Afternoon Glow and Sunset Glow; they can be subtle to bold, but they aren't glittery.
    Ok, let me know what you think of them. I'm going to go look up the others that you mentioned. I haven't been paying too much attention to BB lately. The glows sound nice. Honestly, I don't know why they have to add glitter at all to makeup lol
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

  8. Thanks boschicka, Audrey C thanked for this post
    Likes boschicka, Audrey C liked this post
  9. #1175
    Senior Member Audrey C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post
    Oh my gosh...HELLO my friend!!!! The peach looks really nice & it sounds perfect on. I only swatched the Guava coral shade not the other 2 & it was so pretty. The others are probably too dark for me. I haven't swatched Sunset, Afternoon Glow or Santa Barbara. I love Maui & Antiqua, especially Antigua! What does the pot rouge look like on you? I saw where Nordies just listed 3 new bronzers. Have you seen them?

    Happy you posted!
    I really like the Perfectly Powerful Pot Rouge, but I'm going to return Santa Barbara. I thought it would be a more coral version of Antigua or Maui (both of which I love), but it has the same gold shift that NARS Orgasm does. I've tried it for the last couple of days, on it's own, over a matte bronzer, as a blush topper, and i just don't like it. I don't mind the glow but the gold just isn't for me

    I didn't get the Tawny brightening brick; apparently it sold out so they cancelled it from my order.
    Last edited by Audrey C; April 23rd, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
    NC20-25 (MUFE HD 120, Bobbi Brown Warm Sand, Tarte Light Honey)
    Current Loves:
    Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Light 02 & Crazy Terracotta, BB Antigua & Maui
    Blush: MUFE HD Cream 210/215/220, BB Havana Nights Peach, MAC Cheeky Bugger, Marine Life, My Paradise, NARS Deep Throat
    Highlight: BB Afternoon & Sunset Glow,Dior Amber Diamond, MAC Perfectly Poised & Definitely Defined, Cover FX Moonlight & Blossom

  10. Thanks boschicka thanked for this post
  11. #1176
    New User GoldenHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the Skin Foundation Stick, Long-wear Even Finish Compact Foundation, and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder. I want to try the corrector next.
    MAC - NC44
    Bobbi Brown - Warm Honey 5.5, Golden Honey 5.75
    Estee Lauder - 4.0, 4W2

  12. #1177
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peace Love Beach! ~ Summer 2017
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-summer-2017-peace-love-beach-collection-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-summer-2017-peace-love-beach-jpg
    (chicprofile)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  13. Thanks Audrey C, MissTania, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes Audrey C, MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  14. #1178
    Senior Member MissTania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-screenshot_20170717-172316-png

    Instagram

    I love the packaging and shade selection. The formula sounds nice too. I can't wait to test them at a counter!

  15. Thanks boschicka, Miradan, fur4elise, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
  16. #1179
    Member Miradan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooh, interesting. Will definitely be checking these out!

  17. Thanks MissTania thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania liked this post
  18. #1180
    Senior Member fur4elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Big City (Grand Rapids), Michigan
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color Fall 2017
    The range of 20 colors will vary from a large spectrum of nudes, to impressive vivid colors and deep autumn, rich shades. It feels soft on the lips and provides a matte finish but without a drying sensation. It can be applied even on dry lips as it will feel them with moisture and the formula which has rich moisturizing ingredients will sink into the lip’s vertical lines.
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-fall-2017-crushed-lip-color-lipstick-jpg
    Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves-bobbi-brown-fall-2017-crushed-lip-color-jpg

    (chicprofile)
    +*x
    positivity, patience & quiet persistence

  19. Thanks MissTania, lipstickaddict thanked for this post
    Likes MissTania, lipstickaddict liked this post
  • Display all images
  • Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •